We are going to Mammoth Cave for a weekend (3 days) in March over spring break. We plan on doing a wild cave tour. Do we want to do any other tours of the cave? Do we want to see Abraham Lincolns birthplace? Do we want to do any rafting or kayaking? Alpine slide? Not sure exactly what we want to do besides the wild cave tour. Thanks for any suggestions.
Mammoth Cave and area
View all United States activity »
- 1 Charlotte Area Suggestions
- 2 Princeville in January
- 3 San Diego Desert Trip in January
- 4 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 5 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 6 dog friendly hotels websites--any others than bringfido.com?
- 7 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 8 Warm and don't Drive
- 9 Roadtrip New Orleans, Vicksburg, Montgomery, Mobile, New Orleans
- 10 UK passport to travel from US to Thailand
- 11 Roads Open to Estes Park
- 12 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 13 Help! Travel plans to USA West Coast
- 14 RIP Judy Rogers
- 15 No high rises, low key natural area with water access in SW Fla
- 16 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 17 BASEBALL SPRING TRAINING-SCOTTSDALE
- 18 First time to Austin-San Antonio area
- 19 Fun restaurants in New Orleans
- 20 hotel near Met NYC
- 21 NY - Tapas/Wine bar in theater district
- 22 Good mobile booking apps for Kansas City area
- 23 pa to az
- 24 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 25 Savanah Sojourn