My husband and I will be visiting the Getty Villa and won't have time to visit around the Malibu area as we will be visiting family in LA with all kinds of events to attend. We would love to know of a nearby resto for lunch which is on the water. We ate at Moonshadows some years ago and enjoyed it--the water view is very important, inside or out. I would greatly appreciate your suggestions on how to make this short time perfect. Btw, do all the restos require valet parking at noon or can you park yourself? Many thanks.
Malibu restaurant for lunch on water near Getty Villa
View all United States activity »
- 1 a very short, uneventful trip report of our 10 days in south Kona
- 2 Univesity of Wisconsin Madison college visit -any tips
- 3 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 4 Sedona to Palm Springs
- 5 RV trip from Raleigh NC to Grand Canyon, Zion, Arches.. and?
- 6 the Cliffs Resort at Princeville
- 7 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 8 Heard Les Miz is Returning - Production Any Good
- 9 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 10 Where is the best place to ski and stay in Lake Tahoe??
- 11 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 12 For NYC Tourists ... How to spot a New Yorker
- 13 Zion or Death Valley for 2 days in December?
- 14 Antelope Canyon, Zion, and Bryce advice needed
- 15 Spending a week in Palm Springs in February
- 16 Where to stay for a Baltimore/DC trip
- 17 Vero Beach FL
- 18 Two days December Arches Zion or ???
- 19 Question about Boulder area
- 20 Camping near Vail, Colorado
- 21 What is the most European looking city in the United States?
- 22 Hike down the Grand Canyon in February?
- 23 Savanah Sojourn
- 24 visiting Arizona area for 18 days from May19th 2014
- 25 San Antonio