My husband and I will be visiting the Getty Villa and won't have time to visit around the Malibu area as we will be visiting family in LA with all kinds of events to attend. We would love to know of a nearby resto for lunch which is on the water. We ate at Moonshadows some years ago and enjoyed it--the water view is very important, inside or out. I would greatly appreciate your suggestions on how to make this short time perfect. Btw, do all the restos require valet parking at noon or can you park yourself? Many thanks.
Malibu restaurant for lunch on water near Getty Villa
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hawaii: Multi-generational family vacation
- 2 Northwest USA
- 3 Charlotte NC Lodging & Driving Question
- 4 Charleston, SC Hotels
- 5 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 6 First Trip to California with Family of 6
- 7 More than one hotel at Disney World?
- 8 New York City- Henri Matisse Cutouts at MOMA
- 9 January Jaunt to the Southernmost City ~ Long with Pics!
- 10 Itinerary for Vegas - Phoenix
- 11 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 12 Hotels Philly
- 13 What National Parks to visit in Mid-March
- 14 Gulf access or beach an hr or so north of Tampa?
- 15 Green Flea in NYC
- 16 Restaurants near Miami Airport
- 17 Omni Orlando Resort Champions Gate
- 18 Orlando in March
- 19 New England September
- 20 Mother/Daughter Trip to NYC
- 21 Ackislander
- 22 Miami with a 2 yr old -- any activities?
- 23 Cross Country RV Trip
- 24 ski trip: utah or colorado
- 25 Restaurants in Lakeland, FL