My husband and I will be visiting the Getty Villa and won't have time to visit around the Malibu area as we will be visiting family in LA with all kinds of events to attend. We would love to know of a nearby resto for lunch which is on the water. We ate at Moonshadows some years ago and enjoyed it--the water view is very important, inside or out. I would greatly appreciate your suggestions on how to make this short time perfect. Btw, do all the restos require valet parking at noon or can you park yourself? Many thanks.
Malibu restaurant for lunch on water near Getty Villa
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Grand Tetons, Yellowstone and Banff in May or early Sept.?
- 2 Big island itinerary
- 3 Thousand Islands
- 4 Best Destination in USA
- 5 Please help identify location in Southern California
- 6 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 7 Flying from LA to Massachusetts
- 8 August 2015 Western Roadtrip Route? 30 days...Two 22-year-old Girls
- 9 Utah-Arizona National Parks intinary help needed
- 10 Nashville - Weekend Trip
- 11 WHY are rental cars in December in Florida so expensive?
- 12 Better cooking store in Seattle
- 13 62 Hikers airlifted out of Kalalau Trail
- 14 Need help planning weekend trips: Georgia, Chicago, Tennessee, Alaska?!
- 15 3 weeks in USA in February -- final post before booking hotels
- 16 Grand Teton Romantic Accomdations
- 17 advice on possible employment in GA or NC rural areas
- 18 New York City and New England
- 19 The East Coast adventure: December 2014
- 20 NYT article on exploring Los Angeles without a car
- 21 Zion, Bryce, Page, GC South Rim, and Arches
- 22 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 23 San Francisco with 7 kids ages 5-14
- 24 Last Minute NYE Trip to DC - Fancy Tea? Other special ideas...Wanted
- 25 After Chigago ? side trips- suggestions