My family and I are continuing our goal of seeing all 50 capitols. This August we plan on taking about 2 1/2 weeks to see Minnesota, Iowa, Nebraska,Kansas and Missouri. If time allows we could also go into Oklahoma and Arkansas. We plan on flying to Minneapolis from Seattle and renting a RV to drive the rest of the way.I would really appreciate any must see advice about any of the states. Make the plains states exciting for us!! Any suggestions on a good RV rental place in Minneapolis? Thanks.
Make the Plains states EXCITING for us!!
- 1 timeshare: good idea or no? Please help!
- 2 Moms and Kids Catalina Island - Mini Trip Report
- 3 Flying within the US, ID Question!
- 4 Road Trip from Tahoe to the Tetons and Yellowstone
- 5 Can you help me complete my itinerary?
- 6 South Dakota--last minute trip; deciding where to stay in Black Hills
- 7 Seeking recs for centrally located quality hotel in LA
- 8 Chicago Architectural Tours
- 9 San Francisco - Exploratorium
- 10 Las vegas hotels--can't make up my mind, help!
- 11 Los Angeles to Santa Fe, NM: Take I-40 or I-10?
- 12 Updates from Hanalei
- 13 Tale of Two Siblings in Kauai...how did we end up in Honolulu?
- 14 Northwest Trip
- 15 Two days in Aug near Denver or Colorado Springs - suggestions?
- 16 Death Valley in November
- 17 Charleston, SC and Wild Dunes
- 18 Maui 10-night Hotel Itinerary
- 19 2nd Choice"Cute Town" betw ALB Albany Airport-Lake George-Take TWO
- 20 Fenway Park Ticket Guru's
- 21 Blue ridge parkway
- 22 Charleston Restaurant week Visit - Q's
- 23 four nights in the Finger Lakes
- 24 Western NC Zipline
- 25 Best places to stay between LA and San Francisco