I will be going to Lake Sebago in Maine in 2 weeks (it is about one hour west of Portland)
Is there any white water rafting nearby ?? on my way back to NYC
Thank you in advance.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 2-day pass through trip in Glacier & Waterton National Park
- 2 Crowd levels in Pigeon Forge/Sevierville
- 3 Thousand Islands - Must Dos
- 4 A day at Franconia Notch State Park and White Mountain National Forest
- 5 Discounted Rental Car?
- 6 Boston thru New Hampshire to Quebec City
- 7 Help with first time
- 8 Best Fly-fishing in July
- 9 San Francisco to Monterey Bay Time?
- 10 San Francisco Itinerary help
- 11 Colorado Winter Wedding Venue
- 12 Road Trip From IA to Niagara Falls
- 13 Lodge at Torrey Pines or Hilton Torrey Pines?
- 14 Best City/Place to stopover between Seattle & San Francisco
- 15 SW Colorado and Moab, UT
- 16 Chicago, Illinois: Where to stay? Do you need a car?
- 17 Would appreciate help choosing NYC hotel for Aug/Sept visit.
- 18 Cape Cod in September with toddler
- 19 BYOB in New York City
- 20 1st Visit to USA with kids in Jul-Aug, SFO,LA,SD & LAS - 21 days. Need Help
- 21 Alaska cruise round trip from Seattle - need a passport?
- 22 Inexpensive family getaways
- 23 Advice Road trip 15 days California Grand Canyon
- 24 Last minute: late lunch near Neue Gallerie?
- 25 Plymouth or Cape Code/NEED help