Could someone recommend the names of quaint towns and fishing villages that are really nice with local people - not many tourists. We like to walk around, take pictures and of course eat anything lobster and shop! We will be vacationing next month and would appreciate any other information about the coastal areas. We've been to BoothBay Harbor, Camden and Bar Harbor eight years ago......love Maine!!! Thanks
Maine - quaint towns and fishings villages that are not touristy
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 2 Best places to move to Florida?
- 3 Question about Miami travel
- 4 Salt Lake City
- 5 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 6 Kinky Boots and Pippin. Fodor reviews
- 7 First family ski trip
- 8 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 9 Grand Circle & Wyoming
- 10 Need an interesting place for one night near Memphis
- 11 Your Help with Must Sees in Southern Arizona
- 12 Locker at JFK
- 13 Suggestions? Family of four that like National Parks
- 14 San Diego grocery stores
- 15 Philly sports fans: bar needed...and running route.
- 16 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 17 travel up the coast from San Franciso to Seattle
- 18 Buy GoPro Hero3
- 19 Key Largo, FL
- 20 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 21 Nude Beaches- Positive or Negative Experience?
- 22 San Antonio Airport Taxi to Majestic... and Food Suggestions??
- 23 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 24 driving from San Francisco to Seattle
- 25 West Coast Bound End of March