I am travelling next week with my girlfriend to see her sister who is spending the year in Boston. We spend the first weekend in Boston and then drive up to Mount Washington an have a few days to kill before having to return to Boston and we are wondering whether to roadtrip around Vermont and then back down or go to Maine and back down the coast? Any ideas? I know it can be quite snowy but we have hired an SUV with 4wheel drive so that shouldn't be an issue. Open to suggestions.....
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Roadtrip July 2017
- 2 Quick Trip to D.C. In April
- 3 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 4 Big Sure in June
- 5 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 6 Rental car or RV for road trip from San Francisco via Las Vegas to Denver
- 7 SF special dinner for 70 birthday
- 8 Carmel Monterey
- 9 Alaska Trip Planning Please Help
- 10 Travel options between Las Vegas and Grand Canyon South Rim
- 11 Santa Fe Itineray
- 12 Glacier, Yellowstone, Teton - Car Rental?
- 13 Northwest National Parks Tour
- 14 Where to watch Oscars in Palm Springs
- 15 Arches Devils Garden
- 16 Folly, Surfside, Carolina or Wrightsville Beach?
- 17 RV camping near Yosemite NP
- 18 Road trip to NP: from Denver to San Francisco or the other way around?
- 19 Moving to Dallas - Where to live?
- 20 best health clubs with lap pools
- 21 Where to stay 3 nights to see Yosemite from Death Valley?
- 22 Retiring to Tucson
- 23 universal studios and disney
- 24 Favourite San Francisco hotel / New things to see??
- 25 Spring Break @ Big Bend