I am travelling next week with my girlfriend to see her sister who is spending the year in Boston. We spend the first weekend in Boston and then drive up to Mount Washington an have a few days to kill before having to return to Boston and we are wondering whether to roadtrip around Vermont and then back down or go to Maine and back down the coast? Any ideas? I know it can be quite snowy but we have hired an SUV with 4wheel drive so that shouldn't be an issue. Open to suggestions.....
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NE Itinerary - Thoughts?
- 2 Laguna Beach Hotel
- 3 What type of hire car for Nat Parks in UT, AZ
- 4 Car rental from Baltimore airport
- 5 SW Colorado-help with details please
- 6 Weather in Chicago
- 7 Long-Term Parking Options Philly Airport
- 8 Las V- Grand C - Lake Tahoe
- 9 North Rim, Page, Bryce & Zion Advice
- 10 family with 3 boys needing help for west coast itinerary
- 11 Help me with this
- 12 Sunniest place to stay in Kauai
- 13 Tour of the Grand Circle USA .HELP!
- 14 Breckenridge, Estes Park, and Fort Collins in May
- 15 7 days in Maine September 23,2017
- 16 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 17 6 days to drive from Wisconsin to Florida solo?
- 18 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 19 Seattle or Portland or Vancouver?
- 20 Dining in St. Louis
- 21 AR State Parks
- 22 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 23 NYC For The Day
- 24 Las Vegas to Grand Canyon in August
- 25 Walking Safety Near Boston Common