I am travelling next week with my girlfriend to see her sister who is spending the year in Boston. We spend the first weekend in Boston and then drive up to Mount Washington an have a few days to kill before having to return to Boston and we are wondering whether to roadtrip around Vermont and then back down or go to Maine and back down the coast? Any ideas? I know it can be quite snowy but we have hired an SUV with 4wheel drive so that shouldn't be an issue. Open to suggestions.....
Maine or Vermont in Spring?
- 1 Pine or Deckers as a place to meet (Lost Creek Wilderness)
- 2 Luggage stolen from locked rental car in Orlando
- 3 New Orleans trip (plus road trip) Help Pls!
- 4 NYC Newbie Needs Advice Re JFK Transportation
- 5 1st time to Kauai! Will not be the last!
- 6 Seattle Hotel Choice and Other Questions
- 7 1st time in Boston --need advice
- 8 Erie Canal - Finger Lakes Region - Day Trip?
- 9 Girls Getaway Suggestions?- Wisconsin Dells
- 10 Wisconsin Dells with teenagers
- 11 Best places to stop New Orleans to Los Angeles
- 12 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 13 Oregon & Washington: What are we missing, as we're big fans already?
- 14 Lake Tahoe
- 15 Baseball Road Trip
- 16 DC with Kids Trip Report
- 17 First-time to NYC Trip Report as promised!
- 18 Moab and Bluff
- 19 Provo, UT Accomodations Recommendation?
- 20 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 21 What area to stay in for Memphis
- 22 Seatlle, WA
- 23 Car for Embassy Suites Austin
- 24 Need help with itinerary to Seattle, Oregon, California
- 25 Amtrak to DC, then sightseeing