I am travelling next week with my girlfriend to see her sister who is spending the year in Boston. We spend the first weekend in Boston and then drive up to Mount Washington an have a few days to kill before having to return to Boston and we are wondering whether to roadtrip around Vermont and then back down or go to Maine and back down the coast? Any ideas? I know it can be quite snowy but we have hired an SUV with 4wheel drive so that shouldn't be an issue. Open to suggestions.....
Maine or Vermont in Spring?
- 1 San Francisco Pacific Heights
- 2 Las vegas hotels--can't make up my mind, help!
- 3 Small Sofas
- 4 Boothbay Harbor and New Harbor on the same day?
- 5 Olympic & Rainier itinerary -- please suggest changes
- 6 Trying To Find a Place
- 7 romantic colorado trip
- 8 Fourth of July Weekend
- 9 New York, New York...my kind of town
- 10 Fires in Colorado
- 11 Marcola?
- 12 Napa wineries for wine novices
- 13 Fireworks on the Fourth of July on the Mall
- 14 Updates from Hanalei
- 15 Can you help me complete my itinerary?
- 16 Hi from Sacramento GTG!
- 17 White Water Rafting Bachelor Party
- 18 Hiking Questions --Many Glacier
- 19 Asian fusion/Thai restaurant in Vegas for a celebration
- 20 One day in NYC
- 21 Maine mid-coast recommendations?
- 22 Jackson Hole & Yellowstone
- 23 10 day Hawaii Vacations
- 24 Key West at Christmas time
- 25 Orlando Parks - Cheapest short term tickets