I am travelling next week with my girlfriend to see her sister who is spending the year in Boston. We spend the first weekend in Boston and then drive up to Mount Washington an have a few days to kill before having to return to Boston and we are wondering whether to roadtrip around Vermont and then back down or go to Maine and back down the coast? Any ideas? I know it can be quite snowy but we have hired an SUV with 4wheel drive so that shouldn't be an issue. Open to suggestions.....
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Francisco to Monterey Bay Time?
- 2 Things to do in NYC
- 3 First time to Alaska
- 4 Cape Cod in September with toddler
- 5 Hawaii Cruise
- 6 New York best app
- 7 2-day pass through trip in Glacier & Waterton National Park
- 8 BBQ
- 9 Last minute: late lunch near Neue Gallerie?
- 10 SW Colorado and Moab, UT
- 11 New Orleans Streetcars
- 12 San Fran & Napa 5/20/2016 - 5/25/2016
- 13 Anaheim - no car
- 14 Lines for Shakespeare in the park tickets
- 15 Seattle, Portand, Hood River with kids- short notice
- 16 Plymouth or Cape Code/NEED help
- 17 Hawaii - where?
- 18 Pacific Northwest
- 19 Shenandoah National park
- 20 Parking in NYC staying at Hotel in Times Squar.. Nervous..e
- 21 Florida Nature Trip
- 22 Rental Car Orlando
- 23 Short trip to San Francisco - report and comment
- 24 VRBO is now charging renters a service fee--What's up?
- 25 San Francisco to San Diego