I am travelling next week with my girlfriend to see her sister who is spending the year in Boston. We spend the first weekend in Boston and then drive up to Mount Washington an have a few days to kill before having to return to Boston and we are wondering whether to roadtrip around Vermont and then back down or go to Maine and back down the coast? Any ideas? I know it can be quite snowy but we have hired an SUV with 4wheel drive so that shouldn't be an issue. Open to suggestions.....
Maine or Vermont in Spring?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Francisco with 7 kids ages 5-14
- 2 The East Coast adventure: December 2014
- 3 3 weeks in USA in February -- final post before booking hotels
- 4 August 2015 Western Roadtrip Route? 30 days...Two 22-year-old Girls
- 5 Utah-Arizona National Parks intinary help needed
- 6 Last Minute NYE Trip to DC - Fancy Tea? Other special ideas...Wanted
- 7 Please help identify location in Southern California
- 8 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 9 WHY are rental cars in December in Florida so expensive?
- 10 After Chigago ? side trips- suggestions
- 11 Need help planning weekend trips: Georgia, Chicago, Tennessee, Alaska?!
- 12 Quick Austin weekend itinerary review
- 13 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 14 Grand Tetons, Yellowstone and Banff in May or early Sept.?
- 15 Best Destination in USA
- 16 Rules of the Sidewalk
- 17 Road trip March from Atlanta
- 18 Nashville - Weekend Trip
- 19 Dinner stop between Boston and Bradley Airport in CT (Windsor)
- 20 NYT article on exploring Los Angeles without a car
- 21 x mas
- 22 Zion, Bryce, Page, GC South Rim, and Arches
- 23 US 101 closed N of Florence
- 24 FLORIDA CONDO--seeking general advice
- 25 Deep South roadtrip, 3 weeks, 2 more Brits needing your help!