I am travelling next week with my girlfriend to see her sister who is spending the year in Boston. We spend the first weekend in Boston and then drive up to Mount Washington an have a few days to kill before having to return to Boston and we are wondering whether to roadtrip around Vermont and then back down or go to Maine and back down the coast? Any ideas? I know it can be quite snowy but we have hired an SUV with 4wheel drive so that shouldn't be an issue. Open to suggestions.....
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Do I have a right to sell Theme park tickets that I won?
- 2 Las Vegas and Area - Nature and Hiking
- 3 Accomodation in NYC under USD150/
- 4 San Francisco during Super Bowl week
- 5 Whale Watching in Kauai
- 6 Help! Road Trip from Boulder to Oregon 2/2016
- 7 Another great trip to 4 Corners area
- 8 40th in Key West
- 9 What to do in New York?
- 10 When do school start again in August?
- 11 Havasu Falls/Grand Canyon Hike
- 12 8 Days in Yellowstone/GTNP
- 13 Disney for Florida residents
- 14 Charleston+Kiawah+Asheville+?
- 15 Our Boston Getaway
- 16 Yosemite
- 17 DNA test re: ancestry - had it done?
- 18 8-Hour Napali Fishing Charter with Kids?
- 19 Summer Vaca Destination for families driving from Michigan and Georgia?
- 20 California + Las Vegas & Grand Canyon for 12-15 Day Trip in May
- 21 Must Sees in San Francisco
- 22 3/31-5/29 New Tracy Letts Play!
- 23 How many days to spend in San Francisco, LA & Las vegas?
- 24 What to do in San Diego
- 25 Road trip from St Paul Mn to Naples Florida