I am travelling next week with my girlfriend to see her sister who is spending the year in Boston. We spend the first weekend in Boston and then drive up to Mount Washington an have a few days to kill before having to return to Boston and we are wondering whether to roadtrip around Vermont and then back down or go to Maine and back down the coast? Any ideas? I know it can be quite snowy but we have hired an SUV with 4wheel drive so that shouldn't be an issue. Open to suggestions.....
Maine or Vermont in Spring?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Saturday arrival Seattle airport to Lake Crescent
- 2 Is this Los Angeles tour feasible?
- 3 Where to from Tampa?
- 4 Sampling Ethnic Las Vegas II
- 5 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?
- 6 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 7 Hotels in Washington, DC; Alexandria or Arlington with direct metro access?
- 8 USA and Canada in 2 months
- 9 What do you think about Asian tourist manner?
- 10 Chicago O'Hare to Downtown
- 11 December trip from San Francisco to LA
- 12 Angels Crest and Rim of the World Scenic Drives: Mid-November 2014
- 13 Scenic drive from Charleston SC to Charlotte NC
- 14 And now...The 100 Best Things to Eat in Philadelphia
- 15 Hotel in Newton outside Boston - need transportation and related advice
- 16 NYC restaurant for Thanksgiving
- 17 I am turning 60 and boy do I need help with my trip!
- 18 Is the New York subway safe?
- 19 Houston Weekend Planning Help Needed, please
- 20 Need ideas - hGirls' trip to Chicago
- 21 Three nights in Chicago -- a report
- 22 Sacramento to State College, PA in late November
- 23 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 24 One less trip on the Bucket List - Visit to New York City
- 25 Skiing New Mexico