I am travelling next week with my girlfriend to see her sister who is spending the year in Boston. We spend the first weekend in Boston and then drive up to Mount Washington an have a few days to kill before having to return to Boston and we are wondering whether to roadtrip around Vermont and then back down or go to Maine and back down the coast? Any ideas? I know it can be quite snowy but we have hired an SUV with 4wheel drive so that shouldn't be an issue. Open to suggestions.....
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 USA : YAHOO Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:54O :683O YAHOO MAIL 24*7
- 2 Washington to Oregon where I need help
- 3 Santa Barbara Hotels
- 4 How much cash do you travel with?
- 5 Miami for 2 days
- 6 Santa Fe Itineray
- 7 Outlet Mall in New Orleans
- 8 Saratoga Springs, NY - affordable hotel?
- 9 Ideas for month-long CA/WA/OR road trip
- 10 Default Vegas-GC-Antelope-Bryce-Zion-Vegas
- 11 Quick road trip
- 12 Oregon Coast road trip
- 13 More problems for Big Sur
- 14 PNC Park ~ convenient hotel?
- 15 Great Falls or Helena?
- 16 South Dakota to Bryce Canyon and what to do in between...
- 17 Boston area hotels
- 18 NYC opinions please! 2nt (shows & meals w/1st timer)
- 19 Newark Intl Airport-Long Term Parking
- 20 Atlanta to Orange Beach, AL
- 21 Epic Journey East coast and back
- 22 Visiting Parks by Car (SD, WY, CO)
- 23 11 Day Road Trip/Backpacking Trip to Utah's NPs, Looking for Suggestions.
- 24 place to eat and Grocery btn Salt lake city and Zion Canyon?
- 25 Amtrak California Zephyr and Yosemite waterfalls