Advice please? I am flying into Boston on Sat 10/19 departing on Tues 10/22. I'm renting a car to drive to Maine. I only have two full days (Sun and Mon) and would like to make the most of my time. My goals are scenic foliage drive and lighthouses. I land on Sat at 4:30 p.m. I've contemplated driving to Cape Cod first. Is it worth seeing for a short amount of time or would you suggest heading to Maine upon arrival and plan my itinerary from there? I've wanted to make this trip for a very long time but unfortunately don't have a lot of time to do it properly. I'm not interested in hotels as sleeping is not a priority Any advice/ must sees/suggestions would be most appreciated. Thank you!
Maine only 2 full days
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Alaskan coast travel options
- 2 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 3 USA trip
- 4 Timeshare Nightmares
- 5 Road trips - CHI-ATL and MEM-NOLA - April/May 2014
- 6 Antelope Canyon, Best Friends, Bryce, Zion trip report
- 7 bus tour for Grand canyon(South Rim), Horse shoe in 1-day?
- 8 Drinking a beer in all 50 states for cancer reseach. Need bar suggestions!
- 9 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 10 Wilderness Lodge at Disney World questions
- 11 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 12 "HUMORLESS" response to Kauai comment silliness
- 13 Kanab and Page with Kids Trip Report
- 14 How to dress in Vegas
- 15 Packer game hotel on the bus line.
- 16 Trip Report to Pacific Northwest: August 2014
- 17 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 18 Things to do in and around Westbrook, CT in November 2014
- 19 Chicago Questions
- 20 Air Connections on Maui
- 21 camaro hire in waikiki
- 22 Pet Friendly places in Myrtle Beach
- 23 Booking Lodging at the Grand Canyon
- 24 Breckenridge in October
- 25 New Orleans in November - too cool?