Advice please? I am flying into Boston on Sat 10/19 departing on Tues 10/22. I'm renting a car to drive to Maine. I only have two full days (Sun and Mon) and would like to make the most of my time. My goals are scenic foliage drive and lighthouses. I land on Sat at 4:30 p.m. I've contemplated driving to Cape Cod first. Is it worth seeing for a short amount of time or would you suggest heading to Maine upon arrival and plan my itinerary from there? I've wanted to make this trip for a very long time but unfortunately don't have a lot of time to do it properly. I'm not interested in hotels as sleeping is not a priority Any advice/ must sees/suggestions would be most appreciated. Thank you!
Maine only 2 full days
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Car Rental - NYC help me figure out logistics
- 2 Bear Viewing in Alaska in early June... Any cost effective recommendations?
- 3 Chicago - Girl Scout Itinerary
- 4 Cabin in Northern Maine
- 5 trip from Memphis, TN to San Antonio, TX
- 6 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 7 Long Boat Key Condo GOLF TENNIS BEACH
- 8 California San Diego area lodging
- 9 Phoenix/Tucson Airport Shuttles
- 10 September Long Weekend in SW Colorado
- 11 Hana hotels in August
- 12 Where to eat in & around San Diego
- 13 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please
- 14 16 Days in Utah and Colorado with Our 2 Young Boys!
- 15 Taxi from LGA to midtown, best route
- 16 Hanging Lake Hike (CO) with Kids?
- 17 Old Town Alexandria Restaurants?
- 18 Drive from San Francisco to Seattle
- 19 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 20 from Moab to Bryce
- 21 Vegas in mid may
- 22 Broadway show suggestions April 22 or 23
- 23 Friendship, fiddling, and freezing in Boston
- 24 Chicago to New England Road trip
- 25 Disappointed with Budget Car Rental Las Vegas