Advice please? I am flying into Boston on Sat 10/19 departing on Tues 10/22. I'm renting a car to drive to Maine. I only have two full days (Sun and Mon) and would like to make the most of my time. My goals are scenic foliage drive and lighthouses. I land on Sat at 4:30 p.m. I've contemplated driving to Cape Cod first. Is it worth seeing for a short amount of time or would you suggest heading to Maine upon arrival and plan my itinerary from there? I've wanted to make this trip for a very long time but unfortunately don't have a lot of time to do it properly. I'm not interested in hotels as sleeping is not a priority Any advice/ must sees/suggestions would be most appreciated. Thank you!
Maine only 2 full days
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 2 Santa Barbara, California
- 3 Chicago coffee shop/breakfast
- 4 3 days, 4 nights in Denver
- 5 Boston to Chicago drive (things to do)
- 6 Itinerary opinions
- 7 Los Angeles itinerary for August trip
- 8 San Francisco - Stu Dudley's Recommendations
- 9 Yosemite Fire -Contingency Plan
- 10 Keystone, CO & area - inside activities?
- 11 Charlotte restaurant help
- 12 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 13 Road Trip SW
- 14 Help me o plan a trip from Calary to US
- 15 Ideas for 1st time trip to LA/Santa Monica/Hollywood with 16 yr old
- 16 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 17 I want to visit the india particular north east india ?
- 18 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 19 Zion Narrows - Relatively Easy / Suitable for Older Folks?
- 20 Chicago trip
- 21 Driving the BRP.....Virginia or North Carolina?
- 22 Vegas - Grand Canyon - Tucson
- 23 December Break Need Recommendations for Southern Travel
- 24 San Fran to Las Vegas drive
- 25 Day trip to CT from NYC