Advice please? I am flying into Boston on Sat 10/19 departing on Tues 10/22. I'm renting a car to drive to Maine. I only have two full days (Sun and Mon) and would like to make the most of my time. My goals are scenic foliage drive and lighthouses. I land on Sat at 4:30 p.m. I've contemplated driving to Cape Cod first. Is it worth seeing for a short amount of time or would you suggest heading to Maine upon arrival and plan my itinerary from there? I've wanted to make this trip for a very long time but unfortunately don't have a lot of time to do it properly. I'm not interested in hotels as sleeping is not a priority Any advice/ must sees/suggestions would be most appreciated. Thank you!
Maine only 2 full days
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 2 los angeles restaurants
- 3 Charleston/Savannah/Asheville, 6 days enough?
- 4 Tipping advice
- 5 West Maui Restaurants
- 6 2 or 3 nights in Hana
- 7 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 8 Hawaii Rental Cars - Book early
- 9 Key West Hotel in January
- 10 Maui - Need a Vegan-Friendly Restaurant Recommendation
- 11 Hawaii or Rio for male single traveler
- 12 7 things to do under $21 in Las Vegas
- 13 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 14 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 15 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 16 Hotel - Caesars Palace OR Signature @ MGM
- 17 Cheapest, best to get from San Fran Airport to Hotel in Fina. District?
- 18 Boston to Ohio, with visits to FDR Home and Fallingwater
- 19 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 20 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 21 San Diego Little Italy
- 22 Queens, NY - Do not go
- 23 Lake Rabun Hotel
- 24 Healdsburg tips
- 25 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?