Advice please? I am flying into Boston on Sat 10/19 departing on Tues 10/22. I'm renting a car to drive to Maine. I only have two full days (Sun and Mon) and would like to make the most of my time. My goals are scenic foliage drive and lighthouses. I land on Sat at 4:30 p.m. I've contemplated driving to Cape Cod first. Is it worth seeing for a short amount of time or would you suggest heading to Maine upon arrival and plan my itinerary from there? I've wanted to make this trip for a very long time but unfortunately don't have a lot of time to do it properly. I'm not interested in hotels as sleeping is not a priority Any advice/ must sees/suggestions would be most appreciated. Thank you!
Maine only 2 full days
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 2 Road Trip Help--- Philly to Sunset, SC (Virginia portion)
- 3 culpepper
- 4 Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey Presents LEGENDS coming to the Bay Area!
- 5 DENALI FLIGHTSEEING/BUS TOUR OPTION?
- 6 Princeton, NJ area hotels
- 7 Trip Report - Jersey Shore, Cherry Hill, Philly, back to the roots...
- 8 Ideas for 1st time trip to LA/Santa Monica/Hollywood with 16 yr old
- 9 Vacation with 1 year old - ideas?
- 10 Seatle in September 19-22, Where to stay? Avg prices?
- 11 The Seedy Side of Key West
- 12 Pub with food in Seattle
- 13 Mt Ranier parking questions
- 14 In just five days: Grand Teton and Yellowstone NPs
- 15 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 16 Honeymoon/road trip/adventure/help!
- 17 Hotel near Miami airport
- 18 Alaska Local Knowledge Request
- 19 moving to florida
- 20 Looking for marijuana on Big Island
- 21 Florida's beaches questions: Siesta Key, Stump Pass, Sanibel Island
- 22 Our perfect day in Key West
- 23 Shuttle from RSW to Naples, FL
- 24 3 days road trip from Boston to Arcadia National park
- 25 Road Trip SW