Advice please? I am flying into Boston on Sat 10/19 departing on Tues 10/22. I'm renting a car to drive to Maine. I only have two full days (Sun and Mon) and would like to make the most of my time. My goals are scenic foliage drive and lighthouses. I land on Sat at 4:30 p.m. I've contemplated driving to Cape Cod first. Is it worth seeing for a short amount of time or would you suggest heading to Maine upon arrival and plan my itinerary from there? I've wanted to make this trip for a very long time but unfortunately don't have a lot of time to do it properly. I'm not interested in hotels as sleeping is not a priority Any advice/ must sees/suggestions would be most appreciated. Thank you!
Maine only 2 full days
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Daytona Beach and ??
- 2 What is the best place to spend in summers in Texas?
- 3 Please help with four days in Boston-Cambridge-Salem
- 4 Boston Marathon spectator questions
- 5 Suggestions for drive from Seattle to LA via Oregon Idaho and utah
- 6 Thoughts for two 14 yr old boys who enjoy NYC,Chicago/sneakers.
- 7 Whcih is the best fashion store chain
- 8 Renting a condo in Florida in January
- 9 Another Key West trip in the books!
- 10 Beach holiday with baby
- 11 Mukilteo to Whidbey Is. via Deception Pass & a ferry return??
- 12 Trip with grandson to Chicago and Michigan
- 13 Chicago Information Need for a Possible Trip
- 14 Grand Marais?
- 15 Cost of hotels in major cities of the USA
- 16 Kennebunkport, Cape Cod or Martha's Vineyard
- 17 Salt Lake City
- 18 8 day honeymoon around Leavenworth and Seattle
- 19 First visit in New Mexico
- 20 Is Hwy 59/389 an alternate for hwy 9
- 21 Scottsdale, Sedona, Grand Canyon
- 22 Carlsbad Cavern area - New Mexico ... Lodging
- 23 Italian cookies in Minneapolis area
- 24 Lodging between Edenton NC and Washington DC?
- 25 Getting from Washington DC to Dulles airport, quickest way possible