Advice please? I am flying into Boston on Sat 10/19 departing on Tues 10/22. I'm renting a car to drive to Maine. I only have two full days (Sun and Mon) and would like to make the most of my time. My goals are scenic foliage drive and lighthouses. I land on Sat at 4:30 p.m. I've contemplated driving to Cape Cod first. Is it worth seeing for a short amount of time or would you suggest heading to Maine upon arrival and plan my itinerary from there? I've wanted to make this trip for a very long time but unfortunately don't have a lot of time to do it properly. I'm not interested in hotels as sleeping is not a priority Any advice/ must sees/suggestions would be most appreciated. Thank you!
Maine only 2 full days
View all United States activity »
- 1 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 2 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 3 Sightseeing and restaurants in LA
- 4 What is the United Lounge like at LAX?
- 5 Question about Boulder area
- 6 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 7 Fort Lauderdale weather in late January
- 8 Savannah or Charleston- If you had to choose.
- 9 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 10 Hike down the Grand Canyon in February?
- 11 visiting Arizona area for 18 days from May19th 2014
- 12 Grand Canyon in March?
- 13 a very short trip report of our 10 days on the Big Island
- 14 California Tour Groups?
- 15 Hotel near Public Theater
- 16 a very short, uneventful trip report of our 10 days in south Kona
- 17 First timers in Kauai--would love advice/suggestions
- 18 Warm and don't Drive
- 19 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 20 Easter Holiday on Kauai with 10 year old daughter
- 21 Ohare Clearing Customs from VIE Sat May 24 @ 1:30pm for 3:10pm flight
- 22 Paul Rabe - A West Chester Question
- 23 PRIDE OF AMERICA
- 24 Viginia Jan 18-21st
- 25 Heard Les Miz is Returning - Production Any Good