My husband and I (early 30's, from Brooklyn) are taking a 5 day road trip in August along the Maine coast before a friend's wedding in Portsmouth, NH. We'll be flying into Portland, renting a car and driving to Acadia. We were thinking 3 nights in Bar Harbor, then driving back along the coast and staying 1 night somewhere between Acadia and Portland. Any suggestions for where to stay on the midcoast? We don't mind being somewhere quiet/remote for the one night. The next day we'll continue our drive to Portsmouth, maybe with a stop in Portland for lunch or dinner.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.healthybooklet.com/3-week-diet/
- 2 specifically focus on the three main causes of aging.
- 3 Coffee in Boston?
- 4 USA Trip in 4 Weeks
- 5 Trip to USA in July
- 6 Key West luxury hotels
- 7 Has anyone rent US travel WiFi before?
- 8 Florida vacation
- 9 Best Place to Stay in South Beach
- 10 iMold US Water Damage & Mold Removal Service
- 11 Best route to tour most of Michigan-Help!
- 12 sight seeing Las Vegas to Palm Springs to Sante Fe
- 13 LV off strip hotels with shuttles to strip
- 14 Scenic vistas along the road the big island Hawaii
- 15 Where's best place to stay near volcano big island besides volcano house?
- 16 Spring Break National Park Visit
- 17 I95
- 18 Florida keys trip
- 19 LAX Time Between Terminals
- 20 Wine Country
- 21 New York City - Wasington February 2017
- 22 South Beach Miami dance clubs for people in their 30s and 40s
- 23 Comment Needed: 22 Days - West Cost (California & LV)
- 24 10 days in California. What should I hit?
- 25 Early 2017 Broadway Banter - "Come From Away"