My husband and I (early 30's, from Brooklyn) are taking a 5 day road trip in August along the Maine coast before a friend's wedding in Portsmouth, NH. We'll be flying into Portland, renting a car and driving to Acadia. We were thinking 3 nights in Bar Harbor, then driving back along the coast and staying 1 night somewhere between Acadia and Portland. Any suggestions for where to stay on the midcoast? We don't mind being somewhere quiet/remote for the one night. The next day we'll continue our drive to Portsmouth, maybe with a stop in Portland for lunch or dinner.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.menshealthsupplement.info/vitalmax-xt/
- 2 Wristbands
- 3 http://dermaessencecreamblog.com/nouvalift-instant-wrinkle-reducer/
- 4 The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Atm Machine?
- 5 http://www.toptryloburn.com/ombia-derma-reviews/
- 6 http://www.tophealthbuy.com/xtrasize-male-enhancement/
- 7 Your favourite places in New York City
- 8 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 9 Sunday gospel mass in Harlem
- 10 The city never sleeps, but we needed to
- 11 Maui in October? Hyatt Regency, or quieter spot??
- 12 Seattle to Gardiner by car.
- 13 Where in NOLA to stay?
- 14 Thanksgiving Day in NYC
- 15 Niagara Falls.
- 16 A June trip to Kauai
- 17 How to search for condo rental in Oahu
- 18 Trip Starting from New York
- 19 road trip during husbands bday
- 20 Southwest charging USD15/ for early bird check in
- 21 A day in Boston
- 22 Universal Orlando 2.5 days
- 23 Detroit - Something Fun to Do?
- 24 1st trip to Colorado
- 25 60th birthday trip to Vermont, NH, Maine in October