My husband and I (early 30's, from Brooklyn) are taking a 5 day road trip in August along the Maine coast before a friend's wedding in Portsmouth, NH. We'll be flying into Portland, renting a car and driving to Acadia. We were thinking 3 nights in Bar Harbor, then driving back along the coast and staying 1 night somewhere between Acadia and Portland. Any suggestions for where to stay on the midcoast? We don't mind being somewhere quiet/remote for the one night. The next day we'll continue our drive to Portsmouth, maybe with a stop in Portland for lunch or dinner.
Maine mid-coast recommendations?
- 1 INTERCASTE +91-9166007251 LOVE MARRIAGE SPECIALIST BABA JI
- 2 Transport between SW National Parks ~ 3 weeks trip
- 3 just me in nyc- dine alone spots near hotel
- 4 San Diego or Hawaii
- 5 Kinky Boots and Pippin. Fodor reviews
- 6 Kona/Lyman's Bay rental property?
- 7 NYE in San Antonio
- 8 4 weeks in Florida with 4 moth baby
- 9 SF Activities
- 10 Mini-Trip to Ashland VA ("Center of the Universe”!)
- 11 Spending a week in Palm Springs in February
- 12 NYC theater prefix dinner restaurant recommendations?
- 13 Broadway Banter: The Fall, 2013 edition
- 14 Advice on where to stay in Boston
- 15 Ocean Front Hotel in San Diego
- 16 7 days Road Trip Help. Really need advice
- 17 West Coast Road Trip
- 18 los angeles sunday brunch
- 19 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 20 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 21 Long Beach to Lake Elsinore Halfway Point
- 22 SmarterVegas Question
- 23 Best City in FL for truck driving jobs
- 24 Charleston SC 3 day visit
- 25 Fun restaurants in New Orleans