I will be going to Lake Sebago Maine from NYC. I guess there is no water rafting on way or nearby. Any of you have ideas about where to visit there, or on the way. I may go to Acadia .
Any suggestions, even an interesting museum or any kind of water activity.
Thank you Sincerely for your resonses
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Road trip during Winters in Utah-NV
- 2 Sperry chalet destroyed by fire
- 3 Overnight stay along Newburyport/Rockport train line
- 4 VTL Male Enhancement–Fast Acting Blood Flow Booster
- 5 Maui and Kauai
- 6 Hello
- 7 9 day family New England Trip October - Advice
- 8 2 Grannies, 2 parents & 1 three-yr-old
- 9 50th wedding anniversary in Hawaii??
- 10 Hotel advise Chicago
- 11 Santa Fe and Taos in November
- 12 Getting from Seatac airport to downtown Seattle
- 13 Botanical gardens on Maui, Hilo, and Kauai: how much do they differ?
- 14 Hawaii at Christmas with older teens
- 15 Good gift for my father who loves to travel
- 16 affordable SF hotels convenient to art museums
- 17 Best Marriott options NYC using Marriott points
- 18 Trip to Cali
- 19 NYC Hotel Decision
- 20 NFL tickets
- 21 Grand Canyon Rim to Rim
- 22 JFK to Manhattan via AirTrain/LIRR
- 23 Need tips for 14 day alaska trip Please help!
- 24 Walking at Ka'anapali Beach
- 25 San Diego with teens in Februsry