I will be going to Lake Sebago Maine from NYC. I guess there is no water rafting on way or nearby. Any of you have ideas about where to visit there, or on the way. I may go to Acadia .
Any suggestions, even an interesting museum or any kind of water activity.
Thank you Sincerely for your resonses
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Glacier and Grand Tetons: June or July
- 2 HELP! Solo road trip - the Deep south - Hints & Tips needed!
- 3 DC restaurant report
- 4 My parents planned a vacation for me without asking.
- 5 A Few Days in Asheville
- 6 University of Florida, Gainesville Breakfast Spot
- 7 Arizona in winter
- 8 Going to Oahu December 1-8
- 9 Polynesian Cultural Centre
- 10 SF with school-age kids -- too much to choose!
- 11 Going from Savanah to thru Smokey Mountains and to the Blue Ridge
- 12 NYC bus tour suggestions
- 13 Smoky Mountains Honeymoon
- 14 national park during thanksgiving
- 15 DC Tours, Washington, DC
- 16 RV Round Trip VA-CO Summertime
- 17 December trip to see snow
- 18 Northern California Redwoods
- 19 trip repor 5th-8th October
- 20 Visiting for a conference - where to stay (near stadiums) and sightseeing?
- 21 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017
- 22 SF-Yosemite-Monterey Peninsula
- 23 Philadelphia - Safe?
- 24 The famous SF -> Seattle road trip
- 25 Last minute trip to Arizona