I will be going to Lake Sebago Maine from NYC. I guess there is no water rafting on way or nearby. Any of you have ideas about where to visit there, or on the way. I may go to Acadia .
Any suggestions, even an interesting museum or any kind of water activity.
Thank you Sincerely for your resonses
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Disney for Florida residents
- 2 DNA test re: ancestry - had it done?
- 3 40th in Key West
- 4 4-5 day active vacation/road trip from NY/NJ
- 5 First Trip to Texas -
- 6 Grand Circle - need to add 3 nights
- 7 Transport LGA to Grand Central
- 8 8-Hour Napali Fishing Charter with Kids?
- 9 Las Vegas and Area - Nature and Hiking
- 10 Charleston+Kiawah+Asheville+?
- 11 8 Days in Yellowstone/GTNP
- 12 Driving from NY to Boston in February
- 13 What to do in San Diego
- 14 Our Boston Getaway
- 15 Help! Road Trip from Boulder to Oregon 2/2016
- 16 Accomodation in NYC under USD150/
- 17 San Francisco during Super Bowl week
- 18 Whale Watching in Kauai
- 19 Another great trip to 4 Corners area
- 20 What to do in New York?
- 21 When do school start again in August?
- 22 Havasu Falls/Grand Canyon Hike
- 23 Yosemite
- 24 Summer Vaca Destination for families driving from Michigan and Georgia?
- 25 California + Las Vegas & Grand Canyon for 12-15 Day Trip in May