I will be going to Lake Sebago Maine from NYC. I guess there is no water rafting on way or nearby. Any of you have ideas about where to visit there, or on the way. I may go to Acadia .
Any suggestions, even an interesting museum or any kind of water activity.
Thank you Sincerely for your resonses
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Limo LGA to Sayville: Which Company?
- 2 How to spend a few days in mid June near Oakland
- 3 Sky Harbor to Tucson shuttle
- 4 Little Bighorn, beartooth, Yellowstone, Tetons, Jackson hole, Cody
- 5 Big Island Hawaii car rental
- 6 Route 81: RI to Orlando
- 7 USA family tour
- 8 Country Walkers
- 9 Kailua-kona 1892 monument
- 10 Quick trip to Poughkeepsie area
- 11 BWI to Gaylord National Harbor
- 12 Driving Hwy 12 from Missoula Mr ro Walla Walla WA
- 13 Sacramento Hotel
- 14 Road trip Missoula mt. to walla walla WA
- 15 4 days road trip southern New England
- 16 I Hiked the Grand Canyon Down & Up in One Day!
- 17 Boston Restaurant suggestion
- 18 Los Angeles Area Restaurants - 2017 Edition
- 19 Road Trip Florida to Maine
- 20 Which of these 3 Kona hotels
- 21 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170321152505
- 22 D.C. UNION STATION SIGHT SEEING
- 23 Baltimore Weekend
- 24 Drive from Yellowstone to Rushmore
- 25 Chattanooga to San Antonio camping spots?