I will be going to Lake Sebago Maine from NYC. I guess there is no water rafting on way or nearby. Any of you have ideas about where to visit there, or on the way. I may go to Acadia .
Any suggestions, even an interesting museum or any kind of water activity.
Thank you Sincerely for your resonses
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Build a Chicago itinerary?
- 2 Florida Family vacation in California
- 3 Dupont Circle Hotels
- 4 Other places like Chautauqua Institution
- 5 Need help: itinerary from Kansas City to Yellowstone and back
- 6 Honeymoon Suggestions
- 7 Western Trip - CO, Utah, NV
- 8 Trip Report - San Francisco advise for 1st timers like us!!
- 9 Kayaking at Old Forge, NY
- 10 San Francisco California
- 11 6 days in Boston - review itinerary & other recs needed
- 12 Miami and New Orleans
- 13 Louisville in December
- 14 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 15 Transportation Newark/High Line and Penn Station/Newark
- 16 Restaurant near Dana on the bay San Diego
- 17 Grocery Shopping in Maui - is Costco worth the stop?
- 18 United Nations tours
- 19 The Big Island, Kauai, and Maui: A Songdoc Trip Report
- 20 September Road Trip in New England
- 21 NYC with 8 yr old
- 22 Restaurants in Sanibel/Captiva
- 23 Road trip NYC to Dallas
- 24 Yosemite and Sequoia
- 25 Disneyland Hotel vs. Grand Californian for first time Disneyland visit