Planning a driving trip from Cleveland to Maine .Been to new England, but never Maine. With limited time ,where to visit as the must see areas of this state .Love staying in B&B s ,Inns. Love the beach ,history,and art . Any thoughts,much appreciated.
Maine in May
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 2 San Diego
- 3 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 4 Family Camp in Maine
- 5 Spring Has Officially Sprung in Central Park
- 6 New York City Restaurants
- 7 3 Days in Denver area- want to hike and bike, stay in Boulder or Denver?
- 8 Downtown Denver restaurant recommendation, please~
- 9 Chicago Architectural River Tours - which one for us?
- 10 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 11 Seattle to Los Angeles and back . . . ideas for family stopping places?
- 12 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 13 2 Days in Portland - Best of?
- 14 Santa Fe advice needed (40th anniversary)
- 15 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 16 Phoenix restaurants
- 17 Advice on a Hamptons Day Trip
- 18 Travel West Coast
- 19 Timeshare Nightmares
- 20 Which NYC subway should I take?
- 21 Helicopter tours from Vegas to Grand Canyon
- 22 Where to stay with kids in Nashville
- 23 East Coast road trip from Boston to Washington DC
- 24 Brooklyn why?
- 25 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!