The first week in Oct, we will travel from Bar Harbor to Portland. We would like to travel via Hwy 1, along the coast. We are in no big hurry since that day is set aside for travel. Is this a bad idea or is this an interesting drive ? Any suggestions on where to stop ? Never been there before. The new Fodor's guide comes out in May, but we need to make plans before that. Thanks.
maine highway from Bar Harbor
- 1 Which boat tour to take in New York with kids in June?
- 2 Airport luggage tamparing
- 3 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 4 Minneapolis Hotel
- 5 East coast tour - Part2: Phily, Washington, Niagara Falls
- 6 New York City Parking
- 7 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 8 Place for lunch in Philly?
- 9 Trail Ridge Road in Rocky Mountain National Park opens today
- 10 JFK to Upper West Side by subway
- 11 Road trip Sacramento to Denver, help requested
- 12 Kodachrome Basin State Park in Utah
- 13 San Francisco,Monterey, Yosemite etc.!
- 14 15 hrs layoff at Miami International- Key West Possible ?
- 15 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 16 Yellowstone Hiking Suggestions for a 7 1/2 Year Old
- 17 New York (from JFK to Tarrytown)
- 18 Charleston, Savannah and more cheesy grits please
- 19 Driving from Seattle to San Fran
- 20 Washington Wineries
- 21 Southwest Florida Destination Wedding Help needed
- 22 Seattle to coast to columbia River Gorge
- 23 Luxor Egypt
- 24 I-5 bridge over Skagit River collapses, cars with people in water |
- 25 stay near newark or nyc