My husband and I, along with our 9 year old daughter are planning a trip to Maine during the first 2 weeks of June of this year (2013). We are planning to head north of Portland and looking for any tips on travelling the area, places to stay, must see's, and must do's.
maine coastal trip
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 2 Metro from airport to hotel?
- 3 Cab Cost from McCarren to Venetian Hotel?
- 4 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 5 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 6 Where can I best see Orca whales in the wild?
- 7 Roadtrip Across the Country
- 8 Brooklyn why?
- 9 Yellowstone Lodging in October
- 10 NYC over Memorial Day Weekend 2014
- 11 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 12 Florida--single woman seeks best beaches for swimming and
- 13 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 14 Kennedy Space Center
- 15 Alexandria or Georgetown
- 16 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 17 Lunch with little girls UWS?
- 18 5 week in US/Mexico
- 19 AK-Glacier Bay, Wrangel Elias, Lake Clark, Matanuska glacier, Valdez?
- 20 John Heinz National Wildlife Refuge at Tinicum
- 21 recommended cheaper hotels around thanksgiving
- 22 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 23 Book ahead for weekends this spring in Asheville, NC
- 24 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 25 Colorado Trip in Late May 2014