My husband and I will be traveling along the coast of maine for 3 to 4 days in mid June. I'm not sure how far up we can go without spending all the time in the car. I'm thinking at least as far as Boothbay Harbor. So we'd like to see the southern and mid coast for sure. Any suggestions on restaurants and where would be a good places to stay that we could drive each day from and come back to.. We prefer something with a waterview. Any information would be appreciated
Maine Coast in June
- 1 Motor House
- 2 East coast tour - Part2: Phily, Washington, Niagara Falls
- 3 Carmel, California where to stay??
- 4 15 hrs layoff at Miami International- Key West Possible ?
- 5 Trail Ridge Road in Rocky Mountain National Park opens today
- 6 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 7 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 8 Traveling the upper west coast into vancouver
- 9 Cape Ann area
- 10 Yosemite Falls Lodge in the park or Cedar Lodge w/ budget constraints
- 11 Where to stay Charleston SC
- 12 San Franciso to Vancouver
- 13 I-5 bridge over Skagit River collapses, cars with people in water |
- 14 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 15 Pine Barrens- where to stay ?
- 16 Our Yellowstone Plans
- 17 ETHNIC RESTAURANTS IN DC W/ ETHNIC ENTERTAINMENT
- 18 stay near newark or nyc
- 19 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 20 Kauai golf
- 21 Manzanita Or restaurants
- 22 Need inexpensive trip: Northeastern Arkansas or Amarillo/Palo Duro Canyon?
- 23 Looking for "cheap and cheerful" hotel in Miami!
- 24 Which boat tour to take in New York with kids in June?
- 25 Sonoma CA Accommodations