My husband and I will be traveling along the coast of maine for 3 to 4 days in mid June. I'm not sure how far up we can go without spending all the time in the car. I'm thinking at least as far as Boothbay Harbor. So we'd like to see the southern and mid coast for sure. Any suggestions on restaurants and where would be a good places to stay that we could drive each day from and come back to.. We prefer something with a waterview. Any information would be appreciated
Maine Coast in June
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Need advise : Driving to Sequoia then to Las Vegas
- 2 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 3 Kayaking in Acadia in October?
- 4 Why are hotels in San Francisco sooooo expensive 10/11-10/14/14
- 5 San Francisco - mid October
- 6 3 weeks in Florida-Sarasota and Everglades recommendations needed
- 7 San Francisco-Coventry Inn??
- 8 Vegas to Grand Canyon, Bryce and/or Zion Dilemmma!
- 9 Quick Trip to NYC
- 10 Bob Denver... Where are you?
- 11 Los Abrigados Sedona Arizona
- 12 Nashville - Where to stay that's in the middle of it all?
- 13 Beware of Denver Crown Limo!
- 14 John Denver - Rocky Mountain High
- 15 Acadia Carriage Rides--Which One To Do?
- 16 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 17 Road trip itinerary
- 18 Marco Island, Florida-- Itinerary and Restaurant Suggestions?
- 19 Denver to Vegas, stops at Bryce/Zion/?
- 20 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip...Itinerary Comments?
- 21 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 22 Sonoma and Napa Wine Country - How bad is it after the quake?
- 23 Vegas hotels for families
- 24 Need help for our 5 night vacation in DENVER
- 25 Mystery of Death Valley's 'Sailing Stones' Solved | Moving Rocks