My husband and I will be traveling along the coast of maine for 3 to 4 days in mid June. I'm not sure how far up we can go without spending all the time in the car. I'm thinking at least as far as Boothbay Harbor. So we'd like to see the southern and mid coast for sure. Any suggestions on restaurants and where would be a good places to stay that we could drive each day from and come back to.. We prefer something with a waterview. Any information would be appreciated
Maine Coast in June
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 2 Advice on a Hamptons Day Trip
- 3 Travel West Coast
- 4 2 Days in Portland - Best of?
- 5 New York City Restaurants
- 6 Timeshare Nightmares
- 7 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 8 Downtown Denver restaurant recommendation, please~
- 9 Santa Fe advice needed (40th anniversary)
- 10 Which NYC subway should I take?
- 11 Helicopter tours from Vegas to Grand Canyon
- 12 Chicago Architectural River Tours - which one for us?
- 13 Where to stay with kids in Nashville
- 14 East Coast road trip from Boston to Washington DC
- 15 Brooklyn why?
- 16 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 17 Cab Cost from McCarren to Venetian Hotel?
- 18 New York City Subway Fare Payment
- 19 Rafting in Wisconsin
- 20 Cocoa Beach Restaurant Recommendations near Courtyard Cocoa Beach
- 21 Hawaii Trip. Paradise Lost (Or At Least Misplaced)
- 22 Phoenix restaurants
- 23 5 week in US/Mexico
- 24 Camping at Grand Canyon, Bryce, Zion and Arches
- 25 10 day trip to California