My husband and I are planning our 1st year anniversary trip to Maine Wednesday, August 29 - Monday, September 3, so 6 days including travel days (we are planning to arrive as early as possible to make the most of the trip!) and will be renting a car. We love B&B's and hotels that won't break the bank haha.
We need help with the itinerary. Places/things that are on our "must see/do" list are:
Acadia - see the sunrise, hike, picnic in the park
Whale watching tour
Find great restaurants (we love food!)
Freeport LL Bean store
See a few of the best Lighthouses
Train or drive to Boston to see Red Sox game and possibly spend 1 night, maybe even fly out of Boston to go home.
Possibly Kennebunkport, Boothbay, Rockport, or Bath???
Thanks in advance and all suggestions are welcomed!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 https://livestream.com/accounts/19258681/bayernMunichvsacmilanlivestream
- 2 Trip Report: 2 weeks from SF to Yellowstone and back, June 2016
- 3 Best restaurants?! - first time to NYC!
- 4 Los Angeles Indefinitely
- 5 Napa valley getaway
- 6 CA Fire - need revised itinerary help
- 7 Boston waterfront Italian
- 8 Day in Spokane
- 9 summer vacation
- 10 Kids Vacation Place
- 11 What to pack
- 12 AUGUST---7 day San Fran to San Diego
- 13 Honolulu Hotel Resort Fees
- 14 Road trip from Gulf Coast to Key West
- 15 Aug. cruise wardrobe
- 16 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017
- 17 First time, Best business class?
- 18 Restaurant Recs for Minneapolis
- 19 Planning Rim2Rim Hike at Grand Canyon
- 20 Spa at THE Hotel at Mandalay Bay
- 21 Zion and Bryce in July
- 22 Moving from Fresno CA to highpoint NC
- 23 Itinerary Help Needed
- 24 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 25 SW Colorado/San Juan Skyway ideas?