My husband and I are planning our 1st year anniversary trip to Maine Wednesday, August 29 - Monday, September 3, so 6 days including travel days (we are planning to arrive as early as possible to make the most of the trip!) and will be renting a car. We love B&B's and hotels that won't break the bank haha.
We need help with the itinerary. Places/things that are on our "must see/do" list are:
Acadia - see the sunrise, hike, picnic in the park
Whale watching tour
Find great restaurants (we love food!)
Freeport LL Bean store
See a few of the best Lighthouses
Train or drive to Boston to see Red Sox game and possibly spend 1 night, maybe even fly out of Boston to go home.
Possibly Kennebunkport, Boothbay, Rockport, or Bath???
Thanks in advance and all suggestions are welcomed!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 North Oregon Coast touring
- 2 Drive time from Lynwood to CenturyLink Field
- 3 Help Please: From JFK to 5th Avenue?
- 4 Mill Valley California Walks and Hikes
- 5 Boston--Another Art Mission
- 6 Itinerary help for a 3-night stay in NYC?
- 7 Marthas Vineyard Ferry Questions
- 8 Yosemite/SNP/SFO itinerary
- 9 hawaii location for young couple needed
- 10 Itinerary help for 3-night stay in DC?
- 11 Maine for 9 Days- Where to begin??
- 12 Texas exploring for 18 days
- 13 flying from los angeles to see the south ??
- 14 5 Things Not to Miss in NYC?
- 15 Magazine St. and Garden District favorites
- 16 New Orleans to Savannah two weeks
- 17 Drive from Santa Barbara to La Jolla on sunday 2 august ?
- 18 How to break up trip between San Francisco and Laguna Niguel
- 19 Michigan advice needed
- 20 Minneapolis to Yellowstone and back.
- 21 Easy to Moderate Hikes - Moab Area
- 22 Brit worried about weather in Santa Barbara !
- 23 16 Days Utah National Parks
- 24 North Fork Vineyards/ Greenport Long Island trip planning
- 25 7 days in Colorado with Family