My husband and I are planning our 1st year anniversary trip to Maine Wednesday, August 29 - Monday, September 3, so 6 days including travel days (we are planning to arrive as early as possible to make the most of the trip!) and will be renting a car. We love B&B's and hotels that won't break the bank haha.
We need help with the itinerary. Places/things that are on our "must see/do" list are:
Acadia - see the sunrise, hike, picnic in the park
Whale watching tour
Find great restaurants (we love food!)
Freeport LL Bean store
See a few of the best Lighthouses
Train or drive to Boston to see Red Sox game and possibly spend 1 night, maybe even fly out of Boston to go home.
Possibly Kennebunkport, Boothbay, Rockport, or Bath???
Thanks in advance and all suggestions are welcomed!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 The trip master
- 2 Tour guide in Bend, OR, for Lava Caves?
- 3 1st trip to DC - for 2 nights
- 4 Las vegas +21
- 5 Newport Historic District - where is it? Walking tour?
- 6 Transportation from downtown Miami to Ft. Lauderdale airport
- 7 Phone SIM
- 8 How to search for condo rental in Oahu
- 9 California Summer weather/ clothing
- 10 Discount Broadway Show Tickets webistes
- 11 A June trip to Kauai
- 12 60th birthday trip to Vermont, NH, Maine in October
- 13 Samsonite Silhouette 7 repair part
- 14 Steamboat in August
- 15 Napa Valley Hotel
- 16 Road trip from Boston to Florida
- 17 Movies to put you in the mood for a western road trip
- 18 Do you have suggestions on my first roadtrip South-West USA?
- 19 Need Advice For Trip with 16year old son-
- 20 The city never sleeps, but we needed to
- 21 The Great Debate, What is Worth Precious Money and Time in NYC
- 22 Christmas Napa Valley
- 23 Island of Oahu: looking for cheap accommodation
- 24 Southwest charging USD15/ for early bird check in
- 25 Sacramento to South Lake Tahoe to Riverside, CA