My husband and I are planning our 1st year anniversary trip to Maine Wednesday, August 29 - Monday, September 3, so 6 days including travel days (we are planning to arrive as early as possible to make the most of the trip!) and will be renting a car. We love B&B's and hotels that won't break the bank haha.
We need help with the itinerary. Places/things that are on our "must see/do" list are:
Acadia - see the sunrise, hike, picnic in the park
Whale watching tour
Find great restaurants (we love food!)
Freeport LL Bean store
See a few of the best Lighthouses
Train or drive to Boston to see Red Sox game and possibly spend 1 night, maybe even fly out of Boston to go home.
Possibly Kennebunkport, Boothbay, Rockport, or Bath???
Thanks in advance and all suggestions are welcomed!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hotels Houston
- 2 GTL Bicycle Carbon rims from China
- 3 Waikoloa restaurants?
- 4 Maui - best hotels/condos with good snorkeling right at the hotel
- 5 Develop Muscle
- 6 Auto train tips?
- 7 Nashville 2016
- 8 Recent reports on Kapoho & Wai'Ope snorkeling or water conditions?
- 9 I40 East in November
- 10 4 days in Colorado in December with kids
- 11 Best MGM owned hotel on the Las Vegas Strip?
- 12 My CA itinerary
- 13 New England Fall trip- road trip
- 14 Dallas or Atlanta in January??
- 15 Asbury Park, NJ area help
- 16 Big Island Itinerary Feedback
- 17 Agriturisimos in Napa, Sonoma?
- 18 Newark Airport Hotel for a day
- 19 Washington State Anniversary Weekend Getaway
- 20 Grand Canyon to LA
- 21 Good areas for families in Tampa, FL
- 22 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 23 Two days and no car in San francisco
- 24 Need help planning Arizona & California Desert trip in March
- 25 Overnight parking in San Francisco