My husband and I are planning our 1st year anniversary trip to Maine Wednesday, August 29 - Monday, September 3, so 6 days including travel days (we are planning to arrive as early as possible to make the most of the trip!) and will be renting a car. We love B&B's and hotels that won't break the bank haha.
We need help with the itinerary. Places/things that are on our "must see/do" list are:
Acadia - see the sunrise, hike, picnic in the park
Whale watching tour
Find great restaurants (we love food!)
Freeport LL Bean store
See a few of the best Lighthouses
Train or drive to Boston to see Red Sox game and possibly spend 1 night, maybe even fly out of Boston to go home.
Possibly Kennebunkport, Boothbay, Rockport, or Bath???
Thanks in advance and all suggestions are welcomed!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Miami airport--safety??
- 2 Restaurant near Whitney Museum
- 3 Need advise(s) for travel from DFW to Destin FL
- 4 Westhester/Bronx/Yonkers area event planning
- 5 Destin, Fort Walton Beach, Pensacola Beach
- 6 Dinosaur National Monument
- 7 Road trip LA to Phoenix via Grand Canyon
- 8 Maui - luau question
- 9 The Big Island - Best Way to See the Volcano
- 10 Driving from Glacier National Park to Hood River
- 11 US whole month of January where to
- 12 Central Coast CA kayaking?
- 13 Monthly vacation rental Siesta Key
- 14 USA family tour
- 15 Grand Canyon, Zion maybe Antalope Canyon in 2 days
- 16 Places to stay in Skagway
- 17 NEW ORLEANS AND CAJUN COUNTRY...A WEEK-LONG FOOD QUEST
- 18 NYC THEATRE DISTRICT...new restaurant
- 19 Bryce and Zion planning
- 20 New Mexico & Arizona travel itiniary
- 21 Looking for advice on my hitchhike trip plan
- 22 Boston hotel in May - Suburb and using the T-line
- 23 Weekend in Chicago
- 24 Rocky Mountain road trip
- 25 Gulf Coast Florida Keys Road Trip!