My husband and I are planning our 1st year anniversary trip to Maine Wednesday, August 29 - Monday, September 3, so 6 days including travel days (we are planning to arrive as early as possible to make the most of the trip!) and will be renting a car. We love B&B's and hotels that won't break the bank haha.
We need help with the itinerary. Places/things that are on our "must see/do" list are:
Acadia - see the sunrise, hike, picnic in the park
Whale watching tour
Find great restaurants (we love food!)
Freeport LL Bean store
See a few of the best Lighthouses
Train or drive to Boston to see Red Sox game and possibly spend 1 night, maybe even fly out of Boston to go home.
Possibly Kennebunkport, Boothbay, Rockport, or Bath???
Thanks in advance and all suggestions are welcomed!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 To Schenectady to Trains to Spanish Immersion Course in Mexico
- 2 After FL and CA, where else in the US with a 7-year-old?
- 3 Condos in Kauai and Big Island
- 4 Martha's Vineyard_Day Trip
- 5 Boston travel to North Carolina
- 6 My Maine Trip Report
- 7 Berkshires with a toddler
- 8 Vegas/California May 2016
- 9 http://newslim5forskolinhit.com/kill-shot-hack/
- 10 CA AZ UT NV Road Trip
- 11 hilicopter tour oahu
- 12 a lovely week in Grand Lake
- 13 Eugene, OR/Redwoods/San Francisco
- 14 San Diego Clothing Help (woman)
- 15 Hilton Hawaiian Village Resort
- 16 Glacier National Park, should we cancel our plans?
- 17 Afternoon in Philadelphia
- 18 Road trip from and back to New York
- 19 Where to Stay in Phoenix/Scottsdale?
- 20 Rocky Mountain National Park/Estes Park
- 21 Nice area south of Muskegon for boating & ambience
- 22 Hoover Dam: best location for photos of the dam?
- 23 Best way to see Oahu
- 24 What area of San Diego to stay in?
- 25 CA coast road trip with kids