My husband and I are planning our 1st year anniversary trip to Maine Wednesday, August 29 - Monday, September 3, so 6 days including travel days (we are planning to arrive as early as possible to make the most of the trip!) and will be renting a car. We love B&B's and hotels that won't break the bank haha.
We need help with the itinerary. Places/things that are on our "must see/do" list are:
Acadia - see the sunrise, hike, picnic in the park
Whale watching tour
Find great restaurants (we love food!)
Freeport LL Bean store
See a few of the best Lighthouses
Train or drive to Boston to see Red Sox game and possibly spend 1 night, maybe even fly out of Boston to go home.
Possibly Kennebunkport, Boothbay, Rockport, or Bath???
Thanks in advance and all suggestions are welcomed!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Coffee in Boston?
- 2 Change planes in Atlanta
- 3 LAX Time Between Terminals
- 4 Parent's Choice Lice Removal
- 5 Orlando Travel Guide – Theme Parks Not Included
- 6 Beaches in Incline Village
- 7 USA Trip in 4 Weeks
- 8 Early 2017 Broadway Banter - "Come From Away"
- 9 Trip to USA in July
- 10 Key West luxury hotels
- 11 Has anyone rent US travel WiFi before?
- 12 Florida vacation
- 13 Best Place to Stay in South Beach
- 14 iMold US Water Damage & Mold Removal Service
- 15 Best route to tour most of Michigan-Help!
- 16 sight seeing Las Vegas to Palm Springs to Sante Fe
- 17 LV off strip hotels with shuttles to strip
- 18 Scenic vistas along the road the big island Hawaii
- 19 Where's best place to stay near volcano big island besides volcano house?
- 20 Spring Break National Park Visit
- 21 I95
- 22 Florida keys trip
- 23 Wine Country
- 24 New York City - Wasington February 2017
- 25 South Beach Miami dance clubs for people in their 30s and 40s