My husband and I are planning our 1st year anniversary trip to Maine Wednesday, August 29 - Monday, September 3, so 6 days including travel days (we are planning to arrive as early as possible to make the most of the trip!) and will be renting a car. We love B&B's and hotels that won't break the bank haha.
We need help with the itinerary. Places/things that are on our "must see/do" list are:
Acadia - see the sunrise, hike, picnic in the park
Whale watching tour
Find great restaurants (we love food!)
Freeport LL Bean store
See a few of the best Lighthouses
Train or drive to Boston to see Red Sox game and possibly spend 1 night, maybe even fly out of Boston to go home.
Possibly Kennebunkport, Boothbay, Rockport, or Bath???
Thanks in advance and all suggestions are welcomed!
Maine Anniversary Trip Help!
- 1 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 2 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 3 What is the United Lounge like at LAX?
- 4 Easter Holiday on Kauai with 10 year old daughter
- 5 visiting Arizona area for 18 days from May19th 2014
- 6 Paul Rabe - A West Chester Question
- 7 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 8 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 9 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 10 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 11 Sightseeing and restaurants in LA
- 12 Question about Boulder area
- 13 Fort Lauderdale weather in late January
- 14 Savannah or Charleston- If you had to choose.
- 15 Hike down the Grand Canyon in February?
- 16 Grand Canyon in March?
- 17 a very short trip report of our 10 days on the Big Island
- 18 California Tour Groups?
- 19 Hotel near Public Theater
- 20 a very short, uneventful trip report of our 10 days in south Kona
- 21 First timers in Kauai--would love advice/suggestions
- 22 Warm and don't Drive
- 23 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 24 Ohare Clearing Customs from VIE Sat May 24 @ 1:30pm for 3:10pm flight
- 25 PRIDE OF AMERICA