Well we've decided to stay the first night of our road trip across Wisconsin in Madison. We'd like to stay near State Street so we could be near the "action" as this will be our only city stay of the trip. Any advice? I've noticed that most of the downtown hotels are much more expensive than the suburbs, would it be worth it?
- 1 Trip Itinerary Advice Needed - 1wk Yellowstone & Tetons
- 2 French Broad Market in Ashville, NC
- 3 Rehoboth to Wilmington to Cape May - scenic route suggestions please
- 4 3 week Holiday Late December/January
- 5 J-ville airport ground transportation
- 6 Manzanita Or restaurants
- 7 Pine Barrens- where to stay ?
- 8 Hudson Valley to Stockbridge, MA/Berkshires
- 9 Carmel, California where to stay??
- 10 East coast tour - Part3: Florida
- 11 Trail Ridge Road in Rocky Mountain National Park opens today
- 12 stay near newark or nyc
- 13 New York City Parking
- 14 JFK to Upper West Side by subway
- 15 Can You Typically See Mt St Helens on the train from Seattle to Portland?
- 16 South Tahoe around July 4 - GTG?
- 17 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 18 Priceline, WARNING
- 19 Less commercial beach?
- 20 Washington Wineries
- 21 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 22 Best place for rafting: Moab, Taos or Durango?
- 23 Driving from Seattle to San Fran
- 24 Hill-Crest "Museum"
- 25 1st time to Kauai! Will not be the last!