If you were going to Madison and wanted to be within walking distance of State St., which hotel would you recommend? Also, we like burgers, pizza, Italian, and steak. Where are some not to miss places to eat?
Madison Wisconsin Hotel Question
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 2 weeks in California++ in April - Need suggestions on itinerary
- 2 Boca Grande or Siesta Key?
- 3 Albuquerque to Las Vegas
- 4 Alaska- two days in Seward
- 5 Looking For best Holiday Destination
- 6 San Juan Islands... cruise question
- 7 Charlesmark Hotel, Boston-opinions?
- 8 Great Smoky Mountains - family driving trip
- 9 Boston for Easter -- mainly dining questions.
- 10 Looking for Classic/ vintage cars points of interest
- 11 Considering moving from Boston to North Carolina
- 12 Accommodation : Jan 2016 LA Los Vegas
- 13 Old Town Alexandria Restaurants?
- 14 Best way to get discounts on hotel rooms? Priceline?
- 15 Glacier, Yellowstone, Teton Road Trip
- 16 We are flying into Phoenix in November
- 17 Where to stay and what to do in New York!?
- 18 Phoenix, Grand Canyon & Sedona with kids
- 19 Advice on Roadtrip
- 20 Sedona & Grand Canyon - 1 week trip from Phoenix
- 21 Zion the narrows
- 22 Where to eat in & around San Diego
- 23 Tahoe - Yosemite Spring Hiking Trip Advice
- 24 Paso Robles Here We Come...!
- 25 Denver, Colorado to Grand Canyon, Arizona Summer Trip