My Dh is running the Mad City Marathon in Madison this coming Sunday and we are looking for a good Italian restaurant to carbo load at on Saturday night. Any suggestions? We don't need anything fancy, just good, hearty pasta...and lots of it!
We found one, Tutto Pasta, that looked pretty good...is it? Is there something better?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Watch Soccer 22 October 2016 LIve Stream
- 2 LA! Active, FUN couple - area to stay/itenerary
- 3 Southwestern Virginia Ideas?
- 4 Smoky Mountains Honeymoon
- 5 East Tennesee to mohonk.
- 6 Advertising Sublets in NYC Now Illegal - Air BnB Has Pulled Listings
- 7 Washington DC Trip in December with Small Children
- 8 DC restaurant report
- 9 Warmth in December without Zika??
- 10 Neue Galerie
- 11 SF with school-age kids -- too much to choose!
- 12 Thoughts on our Palm Springs Plans
- 13 Polynesian Cultural Centre
- 14 Philadelphia - Safe?
- 15 Arizona in winter
- 16 SF-Yosemite-Monterey Peninsula
- 17 The famous SF -> Seattle road trip
- 18 2016/17 Ski Season Opens
- 19 NYC bus tour suggestions
- 20 Arizona in late January
- 21 A Few Days in Asheville
- 22 University of Florida, Gainesville Breakfast Spot
- 23 Going to Oahu December 1-8
- 24 trip repor 5th-8th October
- 25 Key West