My Dh is running the Mad City Marathon in Madison this coming Sunday and we are looking for a good Italian restaurant to carbo load at on Saturday night. Any suggestions? We don't need anything fancy, just good, hearty pasta...and lots of it!
We found one, Tutto Pasta, that looked pretty good...is it? Is there something better?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Border crossing
- 2 Clear Roads From Seattle to Omaha 12-9-16?
- 3 Traveling into the US with Alcohol
- 4 Parka in PA during February?
- 5 Driving Alaska
- 6 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 7 EWR to Midtown Manhattan
- 8 Back from the Big Easy
- 9 Cross country tips
- 10 DIA to Estes Park in mid-Feb. 4x4?
- 11 Rental cars at Tampa cruiseport 3
- 12 Sedona v Scottsdale?
- 13 Best Kids' Skiing <3 hours from Chicago?
- 14 CEO Dollar Rental Car
- 15 Ideas for New York
- 16 Best May/Jun Yosemite lodging areas: Yosemite West, El Portal, or Wawona?
- 17 Last minute Keys Trip Advice Please
- 18 Disappointed with Budget Car Rental Las Vegas
- 19 Driving from San Diego CA to Great lakes IL in FEB
- 20 17' uhaul from seattle wa to San Antonio Texas
- 21 IAH to HOU Questions
- 22 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 23 Jazzfest side trips
- 24 March in New Mexico
- 25 No Spam this morning!!