My Dh is running the Mad City Marathon in Madison this coming Sunday and we are looking for a good Italian restaurant to carbo load at on Saturday night. Any suggestions? We don't need anything fancy, just good, hearty pasta...and lots of it!
We found one, Tutto Pasta, that looked pretty good...is it? Is there something better?
Madison Italian Restaurant
- 1 Need help with itinerary to Seattle, Oregon, California
- 2 Oregon Cave NM or extra day in Redwoods area?
- 3 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 4 Ackislander or others- restaurants in Nantucket in 2013
- 5 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs
- 6 Advice for 2 night intro trip to Moab in early June (1-3)
- 7 Question about Northeast Wisconsin along the lake
- 8 Santa Fe Home Exchange - Three Wks, from start to finish
- 9 Boston and surrounding area
- 10 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!
- 11 State cracking down on vacation rentals?
- 12 Newport, RI Questions
- 13 Rafting Snake River early June?
- 14 Staying at the Andaz in West Hollywood with kids.
- 15 Restaurant Recommendations in Salt Lake City Area
- 16 Cedar Point Wait Times
- 17 Nashville Hot Fried Chicken
- 18 Using public transit in San Diego
- 19 Rafting trip on the Snake River (Tetons/Jackson Hole)
- 20 Seward to Anchorage
- 21 Little Rock, Arkansas, Clinton Library
- 22 Iteneray help: Santa Fe-Taos-Durango-Colorado Springs
- 23 Air Bnb Declared Illegal in NYC
- 24 San Francisco,Monterey, Yosemite etc.!
- 25 Boat hotel vacation for a few days in Midwest