WE ARE PLANNING A ROAD TRIP FROM CHICAGO TO MACKINACK ISLAND ALONG THE EASTERN SHORE OF LAKE MICHIGAN, THEN RETURNING TO CHICAGO ALONG THE WESTERN SHORE. THE FIRST HALF IS PRETTY WELL PLANNED, BUT WE ARE STUCK ON THE RETURN PART. WE PLAN TO SPEND 3 DAYS FROM MACKINACK TO CHICAGO AND WOULD APPRECIATE SUGGESTIONS ON ROUTES, PLACES TO STOP OVERNIGHT, RESTAURANTS, SIGHTS.....GEMS OF ANY NATURE. THANKS FOR YOUR HELP!
MACKINACK ISLAND TO CHICAGO VIA WESTERN ROUTE
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hotel advice needed near Palo Alto
- 2 Boston area -- nature
- 3 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 4 4 week family trip ideas
- 5 General Utah planning questions
- 6 Hotel - Caesars Palace OR Signature @ MGM
- 7 Boston Uber shenanigans? Fake airport fees
- 8 California & French Polynesia
- 9 Chicago- The Godfrey hotel or the Hotel Burnham????
- 10 Which hotel - Washington Hilton OR Cambria Suites
- 11 where in 'Charleston' would you winter?
- 12 Metro or cab from Delancey St to Penn Station?
- 13 SFO black friday traffic
- 14 Tennessee Alabama Louisiana
- 15 best place for New Year's in the South?
- 16 Carmel (and Monterey) weekend with a 4 year old
- 17 ideas for roadtrip through Utah, Idaho, Wyoming and Colorado
- 18 Escape cold in mid-Feb (4) nights from Michigan
- 19 Dining in Manhattan
- 20 need two stop-overs from LA to Santa Fe, NM
- 21 American Honeymoon in March
- 22 How to dress in Vegas
- 23 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 24 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 25 Road trip next summes...Suggestions ?