WE ARE PLANNING A ROAD TRIP FROM CHICAGO TO MACKINACK ISLAND ALONG THE EASTERN SHORE OF LAKE MICHIGAN, THEN RETURNING TO CHICAGO ALONG THE WESTERN SHORE. THE FIRST HALF IS PRETTY WELL PLANNED, BUT WE ARE STUCK ON THE RETURN PART. WE PLAN TO SPEND 3 DAYS FROM MACKINACK TO CHICAGO AND WOULD APPRECIATE SUGGESTIONS ON ROUTES, PLACES TO STOP OVERNIGHT, RESTAURANTS, SIGHTS.....GEMS OF ANY NATURE. THANKS FOR YOUR HELP!
MACKINACK ISLAND TO CHICAGO VIA WESTERN ROUTE
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 2 replica designer handbags
- 3 Portland Maine Hotels
- 4 San Diego parks and attractions
- 5 Help choosing Chicago hotel
- 6 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 7 Lodging in Mendocino County (Anderson Valley, Booneville, ??)
- 8 Old City -- Philadelphia -- Cocktails?
- 9 Palm Springs-Looking for Great Swimming Pool
- 10 Need Ideas for Quiet Vacation in Upstate New York
- 11 united and carry-ons
- 12 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 13 Any feedback on our roadtrip schedule would be much appreciated!
- 14 Cape Cod in early April
- 15 USA with a 3 year old
- 16 Yellowstone & Grand Tetons Wildlife
- 17 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 18 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 19 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 20 Near Plum Island, MA ...what to see and do?
- 21 Black Canyon of the Gunnison East Portal Road
- 22 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 23 Light hiking around Santa Barbara
- 24 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 25 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii