WE ARE PLANNING A ROAD TRIP FROM CHICAGO TO MACKINACK ISLAND ALONG THE EASTERN SHORE OF LAKE MICHIGAN, THEN RETURNING TO CHICAGO ALONG THE WESTERN SHORE. THE FIRST HALF IS PRETTY WELL PLANNED, BUT WE ARE STUCK ON THE RETURN PART. WE PLAN TO SPEND 3 DAYS FROM MACKINACK TO CHICAGO AND WOULD APPRECIATE SUGGESTIONS ON ROUTES, PLACES TO STOP OVERNIGHT, RESTAURANTS, SIGHTS.....GEMS OF ANY NATURE. THANKS FOR YOUR HELP!
MACKINACK ISLAND TO CHICAGO VIA WESTERN ROUTE
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Notom-Burr or Rt 12 from Capitol Reef to Bryce
- 2 Girls' Getaway
- 3 San Jose Airport to Paso Robles
- 4 West Coast US trip from Sep to Oct 15 for 30days
- 5 New York City - apartment locations
- 6 Car Rental in Sedona
- 7 places to stay south coast long island NY
- 8 Murray Hill NYC restaurants
- 9 NYC hotel/July
- 10 3-Days Driving from Denver to Santa Fe: Suggestions?
- 11 Final dinner in NYC recommendations
- 12 3 or 4 days north of San Francisco with kids
- 13 new york subway help please
- 14 Don't let me miss any special spots, YNP & GTNP in July.
- 15 las vegas, zion, bryce , grandcanyon, page (antelope canyon), sedona,
- 16 Local Bus from Lake Powell resort to Page, AZ
- 17 Calling card for land line phones in National Parks in the western states
- 18 Overnight at the airport or into Manhattan at midnight?
- 19 East coast itinerary for 10 days from Toronto
- 20 Sheraton Maui or Maui Marriott Ocean Club
- 21 Vegas,Sedona,GC,Page,Bryce,Zion
- 22 Chicago, Illinois: Where to stay? Do you need a car?
- 23 NYC with my 13 year old
- 24 Las Vegas must sees
- 25 TOWING SCAM IN WASHINGTON, DC