WE ARE PLANNING A ROAD TRIP FROM CHICAGO TO MACKINACK ISLAND ALONG THE EASTERN SHORE OF LAKE MICHIGAN, THEN RETURNING TO CHICAGO ALONG THE WESTERN SHORE. THE FIRST HALF IS PRETTY WELL PLANNED, BUT WE ARE STUCK ON THE RETURN PART. WE PLAN TO SPEND 3 DAYS FROM MACKINACK TO CHICAGO AND WOULD APPRECIATE SUGGESTIONS ON ROUTES, PLACES TO STOP OVERNIGHT, RESTAURANTS, SIGHTS.....GEMS OF ANY NATURE. THANKS FOR YOUR HELP!
MACKINACK ISLAND TO CHICAGO VIA WESTERN ROUTE
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Three nights in Chicago -- a report
- 2 Hotel in Newton outside Boston - need transportation and related advice
- 3 Saturday arrival Seattle airport to Lake Crescent
- 4 Is the New York subway safe?
- 5 Skiing New Mexico
- 6 Hotel near the Miami airport
- 7 Girls Weekend Trip to Sarasota/Tampa Florida Area
- 8 Where to from Tampa?
- 9 Looking for a travel loop in Arizona (Las Vegas to Tucson & back)
- 10 Special Occasion/Fancy Dress shops in South Florida
- 11 Grand Canyon , Zion and Bryce Itinerary suggestions
- 12 USA and Canada in 2 months
- 13 kuai and maui top 10 to see list
- 14 DC in Dec-Restaurant ideas near Hilton Mark Alexandria
- 15 I am turning 60 and boy do I need help with my trip!
- 16 Richmond to Oklahoma City Slowly: what not to miss?
- 17 Take the T or cab from Logan
- 18 Elephant Man Preview on Broadway with Bradley Cooper
- 19 One less trip on the Bucket List - Visit to New York City
- 20 Chicago Questions
- 21 Best way to see South & Central Florida in a week.
- 22 Recommendations for things to do near San Diego Marriott Marquis & Marina
- 23 Accommodations in Floriday keys
- 24 Chicago eateries downtown
- 25 Lake Rabun Hotel