WE ARE PLANNING A ROAD TRIP FROM CHICAGO TO MACKINACK ISLAND ALONG THE EASTERN SHORE OF LAKE MICHIGAN, THEN RETURNING TO CHICAGO ALONG THE WESTERN SHORE. THE FIRST HALF IS PRETTY WELL PLANNED, BUT WE ARE STUCK ON THE RETURN PART. WE PLAN TO SPEND 3 DAYS FROM MACKINACK TO CHICAGO AND WOULD APPRECIATE SUGGESTIONS ON ROUTES, PLACES TO STOP OVERNIGHT, RESTAURANTS, SIGHTS.....GEMS OF ANY NATURE. THANKS FOR YOUR HELP!
MACKINACK ISLAND TO CHICAGO VIA WESTERN ROUTE
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Vacation with 1 year old - ideas?
- 2 Road Trip Help--- Philly to Sunset, SC (Virginia portion)
- 3 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 4 Honeymoon/road trip/adventure/help!
- 5 moving to florida
- 6 Looking for marijuana on Big Island
- 7 Alaska Local Knowledge Request
- 8 The Seedy Side of Key West
- 9 Hotel near Miami airport
- 10 Ideas for 1st time trip to LA/Santa Monica/Hollywood with 16 yr old
- 11 Florida's beaches questions: Siesta Key, Stump Pass, Sanibel Island
- 12 Our perfect day in Key West
- 13 DENALI FLIGHTSEEING/BUS TOUR OPTION?
- 14 culpepper
- 15 Shuttle from RSW to Naples, FL
- 16 3 days road trip from Boston to Arcadia National park
- 17 Road Trip SW
- 18 In just five days: Grand Teton and Yellowstone NPs
- 19 Seatle in September 19-22, Where to stay? Avg prices?
- 20 Does anyone have a place on Cape Cod?
- 21 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 22 Recommendations for accommodation in San Diego?
- 23 Mesa Verde
- 24 Is Lanai worth a day trip from Maui?
- 25 Chelsea Antiques Garage flea market -- RIP