My sis and I are taking a cross country road trip and would like to visit Mackinac Island. Where should we stay? I assume it would be best to stay on the island but if we can't afford that what is best -- St. Ignace? Mackinaw City? Also, do we need to make reservations...we would be there around August 5th (midweek). Thanks for any help.
Mackinac Island - where to stay
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 fly fishing spring break - warm weather
- 2 Family Reunion Ideas for Maine Coast
- 3 Utah-Arizona National Parks intinary help needed
- 4 Tipping advice
- 5 Lake Rabun Hotel
- 6 NYT article on exploring Los Angeles without a car
- 7 3 weeks in USA in February -- final post before booking hotels
- 8 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 9 advice on possible employment in GA or NC rural areas
- 10 Zion, Bryce, Page, GC South Rim, and Arches
- 11 Christmas weather?
- 12 Big island itinerary
- 13 New York City and New England
- 14 Need help planning weekend trips: Georgia, Chicago, Tennessee, Alaska?!
- 15 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 16 Flying from LA to Massachusetts
- 17 Grand Tetons, Yellowstone and Banff in May or early Sept.?
- 18 Thousand Islands
- 19 Best Destination in USA
- 20 Please help identify location in Southern California
- 21 August 2015 Western Roadtrip Route? 30 days...Two 22-year-old Girls
- 22 Nashville - Weekend Trip
- 23 WHY are rental cars in December in Florida so expensive?
- 24 Better cooking store in Seattle
- 25 62 Hikers airlifted out of Kalalau Trail