We will be traveling to the island with another couple the second week of September to celebrate my husband's 70th birthday. I am looking for a recommendation for dining on the evening of his birthday (Tuesday). I am comfortable in the $35-45 pp range without drinks if the food and atmosphere are good. Also hoping that sport coats are not necessary on the island to enable us to travel light. Thanks in advance for any recommendations.
Mackinac Island recommendations
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Purchase Novelty Passports,ID's,DL:email@example.com
- 2 Driving Moab to Bryce Canyon
- 3 Keystone, CO & area - inside activities?
- 4 Los Angeles itinerary for August trip
- 5 In just five days: Grand Teton and Yellowstone NPs
- 6 Mt Ranier parking questions
- 7 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 8 Recommendations for accommodation in San Diego?
- 9 Lighting for photos at Mt Ranier
- 10 DENALI FLIGHTSEEING/BUS TOUR OPTION?
- 11 Chelsea Antiques Garage flea market -- RIP
- 12 moving to florida
- 13 Santa Barbara, California
- 14 Seatle in September 19-22, Where to stay? Avg prices?
- 15 3 days road trip from Boston to Arcadia National park
- 16 Hotel near Miami airport
- 17 3 days, 4 nights in Denver
- 18 Chicago coffee shop/breakfast
- 19 Maui - Kaanapali shuttle/trolley
- 20 Hearst Castle - Is the Grand Rooms tour really the best for first timers?
- 21 Road Trip SW
- 22 Fall vacation in Colorado
- 23 Philly
- 24 Fancy car rental - LA to Vegas!
- 25 Nice Houston area spa for mother-daughter