We will be traveling to the island with another couple the second week of September to celebrate my husband's 70th birthday. I am looking for a recommendation for dining on the evening of his birthday (Tuesday). I am comfortable in the $35-45 pp range without drinks if the food and atmosphere are good. Also hoping that sport coats are not necessary on the island to enable us to travel light. Thanks in advance for any recommendations.
Mackinac Island recommendations
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Any edits? San Antonio & Austin Itinerary Dec 31st-Jan 5th or 6th
- 2 3 weeks in USA in February -- final post before booking hotels
- 3 Portsmouth NH to NYC
- 4 Help needed from USA experts... where to?
- 5 Lake Rabun Hotel
- 6 Dinner in Miami
- 7 Orlando to Savannah
- 8 Tipping advice
- 9 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 10 fly fishing spring break - warm weather
- 11 Road trip March from Atlanta
- 12 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 13 After Chigago ? side trips- suggestions
- 14 Met Opera rush tickets - process changed again!
- 15 Need help planning weekend trips: Georgia, Chicago, Tennessee, Alaska?!
- 16 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 17 Family Reunion Ideas for Maine Coast
- 18 62 Hikers airlifted out of Kalalau Trail
- 19 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 20 Utah-Arizona National Parks intinary help needed
- 21 NYT article on exploring Los Angeles without a car
- 22 advice on possible employment in GA or NC rural areas
- 23 Zion, Bryce, Page, GC South Rim, and Arches
- 24 Christmas weather?
- 25 Big island itinerary