We're thinking of going to Mackinac Island (the actual island, not the city) for a long weekend. Is there an "off season" when there aren't a lot of tourists and things aren't as pricey - or is it pretty much if the island is accessable - it's in season? Any suggestions for places to stay on the island? Is it better to stay in the city and go to the island?
Mackinac Island Off Season?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Old Town Alexandria Restaurants?
- 2 New Orleans - good side trip in a car?
- 3 Where to eat in & around San Diego
- 4 Chicago - Girl Scout Itinerary
- 5 Tallest and largest living Saguaros at Saguaro National Park
- 6 Fall trip, best location to stay in Vermont. Need help please.
- 7 Advice on Roadtrip
- 8 trip from Memphis, TN to San Antonio, TX
- 9 Miami comfort without $$$$
- 10 Hotel Consturction in NYC
- 11 Hanging Lake Hike (CO) with Kids?
- 12 GTG in Los Angeles March 17 or 18
- 13 Car Rental - NYC help me figure out logistics
- 14 16 Days in Utah and Colorado with Our 2 Young Boys!
- 15 Chicago to New England Road trip
- 16 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please
- 17 North Conway, Jackson or where to stay in October
- 18 Sedona & Grand Canyon - 1 week trip from Phoenix
- 19 Montana- what are must see places?
- 20 California San Diego area lodging
- 21 Kauai Garden tours
- 22 2 weeks in California++ in April - Need suggestions on itinerary
- 23 Stopover between Las Vegas and Yosemite
- 24 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 25 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?