This summer Hubby, Wife, and Daughters 17yo and 13 yo will travel from Macinac Island to Chicago. On this route, what would you suggest we do? We are willing to stray from the route within reason. What are the must see places? What are the must do things? We hope this route will take us to places that will give us a taste and sense of your great state. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated. THANK YOU!
MACINAC ISLAND, MI TO CHICAGO, IL
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New York Yankee Station
- 2 Where to go? Family looking for the perfect vacation spot.
- 3 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 4 Sonoma and Napa Wine Country - How bad is it after the quake?
- 5 NYC Neighbourhoods
- 6 San Francisco - mid October
- 7 Vegas hotels for families
- 8 Washington DC and NYC - What to book ahead of time?
- 9 Lake Rabun Hotel
- 10 what to do in the St. Louis area Oct.12 thru Oct19
- 11 4th thread on East Coast trip.
- 12 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip...Itinerary Comments?
- 13 Atlanta to Denver Straight through
- 14 DC, New York, Maine in 11 days with kids?
- 15 Car needed in New Orleans?
- 16 Please advise: Mobile Natchez Nola or Mobile Nola Natchez Nola?
- 17 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 18 New York itinerary for 5 or 6 days
- 19 Thanksgiving in St. Louis
- 20 Morgan Library. Been there? Places to eat nearby?
- 21 Best place to eat in Portland (Oregon) Airport?
- 22 Lunch at the Lakeside (Boathouse) restaurant in Central Park
- 23 Itinerary suggestions/advice for driving from SF to LA in 3d/2n
- 24 Navajo guide in Canyon de Chelly?
- 25 best of yellowstone