We are looking for a resort near Appalachian Mountains and/or lake in either PA or WV to stay for a week in July. We'd like to keep it about a 6 hour drive from Toledo OH if possible. We've checked out Stonewall in WV but it's not quite what we're looking for. We don't want a B&B, but rather more high end accommodations with shopping and nice restaurants nearby. It's just the two of us, so nothing needed for children or sports. We enjoy sightseeing and would like to enjoy the solitude of a beautiful quiet vacation. Anyone have any ideas?
Luxury Mountain Resort in PA or WV for sightseeing
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Visiting Denver
- 2 Visiting Denver
- 3 Feedback on Palm Springs with Kids Itinerary
- 4 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 5 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 6 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 7 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.
- 8 Alternatives to Disney in Florida
- 9 Death Valley in June in a motorhome
- 10 Denver in a half day
- 11 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 12 First family ski trip
- 13 Safe Way of renting property in Orlando
- 14 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 15 Return to Utah - New Sites
- 16 Oahu ideas
- 17 Grand Circle & Wyoming
- 18 driving from San Francisco to Seattle
- 19 Best places to move to Florida?
- 20 West Coast Bound End of March
- 21 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 22 Philly sports fans: bar needed...and running route.
- 23 Here's how I spent my 3 hour layover in Washington, DC
- 24 Vacation rentals in Tucson
- 25 Key Largo, FL