We are looking for a resort near Appalachian Mountains and/or lake in either PA or WV to stay for a week in July. We'd like to keep it about a 6 hour drive from Toledo OH if possible. We've checked out Stonewall in WV but it's not quite what we're looking for. We don't want a B&B, but rather more high end accommodations with shopping and nice restaurants nearby. It's just the two of us, so nothing needed for children or sports. We enjoy sightseeing and would like to enjoy the solitude of a beautiful quiet vacation. Anyone have any ideas?
Luxury Mountain Resort in PA or WV for sightseeing
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 2 Where can I best see Orca whales in the wild?
- 3 Kennedy Space Center
- 4 Alexandria or Georgetown
- 5 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 6 Lunch with little girls UWS?
- 7 Metro from airport to hotel?
- 8 5 week in US/Mexico
- 9 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 10 Yellowstone Lodging in October
- 11 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 12 AK-Glacier Bay, Wrangel Elias, Lake Clark, Matanuska glacier, Valdez?
- 13 John Heinz National Wildlife Refuge at Tinicum
- 14 recommended cheaper hotels around thanksgiving
- 15 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 16 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 17 Book ahead for weekends this spring in Asheville, NC
- 18 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 19 Colorado Trip in Late May 2014
- 20 Albuquerque Recommendations
- 21 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 22 San Diego Itinerary-- Suggestions???
- 23 Jersey City Parking
- 24 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 25 Audio Driving Tour Big Island and Oahu