We are looking for a resort near Appalachian Mountains and/or lake in either PA or WV to stay for a week in July. We'd like to keep it about a 6 hour drive from Toledo OH if possible. We've checked out Stonewall in WV but it's not quite what we're looking for. We don't want a B&B, but rather more high end accommodations with shopping and nice restaurants nearby. It's just the two of us, so nothing needed for children or sports. We enjoy sightseeing and would like to enjoy the solitude of a beautiful quiet vacation. Anyone have any ideas?
Luxury Mountain Resort in PA or WV for sightseeing
View all United States activity »
- 1 San Francisco - Stu Dudley's Recommendations
- 2 Madison Square Garden
- 3 Univesity of Wisconsin Madison college visit -any tips
- 4 SuperShuttle - are they always so rude?
- 5 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 6 Would this still be a good NYC to Boston Route?
- 7 RV trip from Raleigh NC to Grand Canyon, Zion, Arches.. and?
- 8 For NYC Tourists ... How to spot a New Yorker
- 9 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 10 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 11 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 12 Heard Les Miz is Returning - Production Any Good
- 13 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 14 Fort Lauderdale weather in late January
- 15 Warm and don't Drive
- 16 After 13 Years, We Returned to the Big Apple
- 17 Antelope Canyon, Zion, and Bryce advice needed
- 18 a very short, uneventful trip report of our 10 days in south Kona
- 19 Biloxi questions again
- 20 Roadtrip New Orleans, Vicksburg, Montgomery, Mobile, New Orleans
- 21 What is the most European looking city in the United States?
- 22 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 23 the Cliffs Resort at Princeville
- 24 Where is the best place to ski and stay in Lake Tahoe??
- 25 San Antonio