I'd like to see some of the attractions in St Petersburg (like the Dali Museum). I was wondering if there was a luxury hotel/spa in the vicinity where I could spend a few days.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Classic NYC Deli
- 2 Stowe, Vermont in September
- 3 Using Tripmasters for Hawaiian trip
- 4 VRBO is now charging renters a service fee--What's up?
- 5 DC area hotel for end of June...
- 6 Driving Houston George Bush to Galveston
- 7 San Fran to Napa and back to Carmel, Big Sur, Cambria, Santa Monica
- 8 Tulip time
- 9 Buying wine New York City
- 10 Portland, Or. to Seattle & Vancouver Canada and Back
- 11 Weekend trip wine-tasting on Long Island
- 12 Cape Cod visit in August
- 13 Nashville Public Transportation
- 14 duty free question with connecting flights to US
- 15 Mount Rainier Seattle Washington
- 16 Getting to Oneonta or Delhi, NY
- 17 Has anyone been to Georgetown in Brooklyn?
- 18 Family trip - West Coast - Summer 2017
- 19 Driving from Denver to San Francisco in July
- 20 8 day trip to Florida
- 21 Travel from Boise, Idaho to Grand Canyon
- 22 BYOB in New York City
- 23 which indian rock beach, Fl or fort Lauderdale beach
- 24 carmel vs. monterey california
- 25 Denver to Rocky Mt Nat Park in august