We are looking for someplace to veg out after our daughter's late September wedding. It must be reasonable driving distance from Charlotte, NC and must be oceanfront, perferable luxury. I checked out Rizt Carlton, Amelia Island, but I am not sure on any recent reviews and do not know anyone who has stayed there. I love Charleston, but can't think of any beachfront hotels. We are only looking for 4 nights, so renting a house would not be worth it. Thanks for any tips you can offer!
Luxury beach front hotel in St. Augustine/ Northern FL or GA?
- 1 Can Foodies Overcome the Flu in Honolulu? A March 2013 Oahu TR...
- 2 coast drive from Seattle to San Francisco
- 3 5 State memorial day round trip!
- 4 How far ahead to book Alcatraz?
- 5 Memorial day weekend drivable getaway from Jersey City, NJ
- 6 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 7 NYC
- 8 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 9 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 10 Albuquerque to Denver
- 11 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 12 Question about Northeast Wisconsin along the lake
- 13 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
- 14 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 15 Seattle restaurant near Pikes Market
- 16 Boston three day trip report, with photos
- 17 Native American Tours/Tour Guides
- 18 WHERE TO STAY FOR PROPOSAL WEEKEND IN FREDRICKSBURG
- 19 What to see/do from north Texas area to SD (Mt. Rushmore area)
- 20 Help with NYC transit
- 21 Boston Area College Tour
- 22 Door County
- 23 Yosemite Falls Lodge in the park or Cedar Lodge w/ budget constraints
- 24 What to do with extra day in Virginia?
- 25 Oregon & Washington: What are we missing, as we're big fans already?