The title says it all... looking for casual places, for either lunch or dinner, where lobster and other seafood will be on the menu. Very flexible on price.
Thank you very much!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 YAHOO 1:888:260:2909 password reset CONTACT ☎ YAHOO TEC*h 24*7
- 2 LA Cali for 3 days alone, What To Do?
- 3 Where to live in the North East
- 4 Pfeiffer Canyon Bridge in Big Sur to reopen at 5pm Friday October 13th
- 5 Houston during hurricane
- 6 PNW & its grudge against the bumbershoot
- 7 Los Angeles for Christmas
- 8 Winter hiking in Colorado
- 9 Tucson: milestone Birthday Dinner, winter
- 10 Pacific Grove/Carmel CA area
- 11 Philadelphia travel ideas
- 12 JFK to Washington
- 13 Visiting Kauai...NEXT WEEK!!
- 14 Lead in me in the right direction for our first Hawaii trip
- 15 Maui and Kauai
- 16 Phoenix for the weekend
- 17 MIDTOWN EAST TO JFK....VIA, UBER, OR YELLOW CAB?
- 18 Mardi Gras - avoid or embrace?
- 19 Girls Trip to Chicago
- 20 Hotel to stay in Queens
- 21 Christmas in Colorado
- 22 San Francisco - Stu Dudley's Recommendations
- 23 Restaurants - Nashville & Memphis
- 24 Williamsburg, VA reunion for 80 year olds
- 25 I Hiked the Grand Canyon Down & Up in One Day!