The title says it all... looking for casual places, for either lunch or dinner, where lobster and other seafood will be on the menu. Very flexible on price.
Thank you very much!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://newmusclesupplements.com/primex-testo-max/
- 2 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 3 how much time to visit pedestal at Statue of Liberty
- 4 Looking to move from North Carolina to Colorado
- 5 First Time to Seattle-Portland-Willamette Valley
- 6 Arches or Zion?
- 7 Restaurant recommendations in falmouth/mashpee, ma area
- 8 (Healing?) Retreat in Sedona, Az?
- 9 Richmond Virginia And Poe
- 10 good restaurant near Nawiliwili port, Kauai
- 11 Chicago to Denver or Rapid City
- 12 time to visit statue
- 13 Charleston Itinerary Feedback Please
- 14 Restaurant Recommendations for Queens/Brooklyn/Williamsburgl
- 15 New England Foliage Peeping Trip - Oct 4 to 8th
- 16 Suggestion for Hotel by Ford Museum/Tour
- 17 Chester, CN
- 18 Northern California Gardens.
- 19 First time Colorado 1 week-itinerary help
- 20 Savannah Itinerary Feedback Please
- 21 Ridiculous Pacific Northwest Road Trip
- 22 Driving through Chicago area to Wisconsin
- 23 ground transportation NYC to DC and connecting to MARC
- 24 Luau Worth the Money or Not?
- 25 Is there a train from SAN (airport) to Encinitas?