The title says it all... looking for casual places, for either lunch or dinner, where lobster and other seafood will be on the menu. Very flexible on price.
Thank you very much!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017
- 2 hiking in RMNP - Clothing Layers in August
- 3 October 2016 Hawaii trip help please
- 4 Help with first road trip - southeast us in January?
- 5 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017
- 6 Calming Stay near Seattle/Vacouver??
- 7 Hawaii - What 2 Islands? Maui, HI or Honolulu
- 8 Los Angeles - 2 Days
- 9 where do the locals eat in Portland, Maine
- 10 Portland to mt St. Helens and my rainer
- 11 Alaskan cruise excursions
- 12 Cape cod Labor Day
- 13 Trip report -- Vermont: Bennington and Manchester
- 14 Whale watching in Bar Harbor Maine
- 15 A Delectable Brunch At The Presidio in San Francisco
- 16 'Merca! My National Parks road trip.
- 17 3 week road trip South Carolina and Georgia
- 18 US Open Tennis
- 19 Boston/New England late Sept. with children
- 20 Hotels in San Diego
- 21 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 22 5-7day one way Cruise or 26 glacier day cruise
- 23 Seattle Area Trip Help
- 24 Florida itinerary- your thought please
- 25 Los Angeles Indefinitely