The title says it all... looking for casual places, for either lunch or dinner, where lobster and other seafood will be on the menu. Very flexible on price.
Thank you very much!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Tollfree: Tec^h SUPP0RT YAHOO MAIL CONTACT 1:800:54O:683O YAHOO MAIL
- 2 Amtrak California Zephyr and Yosemite waterfalls
- 3 11 day PNW coast-Olympic-Portland-Glacier
- 4 Boston architecture, decorative arts, & food
- 5 Help! 2nd half of trip...From GTNP, 11 days before flying out of Denver.
- 6 Boston area hotels
- 7 A pleasant day on the road in Oregon?
- 8 Photos from Glacier National Park October 2016
- 9 Universal Studios vacation
- 10 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 11 Mt Rushmore/Grand Tetons/JacksonHole/Yellowstone Adventure
- 12 Confused about Yellowstone trip
- 13 11 Day Road Trip/Backpacking Trip to Utah's NPs, Looking for Suggestions.
- 14 Fabulous resort for girls' getaway?
- 15 Middle aged and overweight - can I hike
- 16 More lodging in Oregon for eclipse
- 17 Rules of the NY Subway
- 18 Food Festival Tour
- 19 Seatte to San Fran - 3 Teenagers
- 20 California Coast Highway 1 from SF to LA Closed?
- 21 Road Trip Bucks County PA to In the Dells Wisconsin
- 22 Dividing time in Glacier
- 23 My travels to Monument Valley
- 24 Miami for 2 days
- 25 San Antonio Grand Hyatt versus Marriott Riverwalk