The title says it all... looking for casual places, for either lunch or dinner, where lobster and other seafood will be on the menu. Very flexible on price.
Thank you very much!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 토토 총판 수익 SSP221.com 코드ky88
- 2 DC Metro to other sites?
- 3 Oregon Waterfalls, Mt Rainier & Palouse Waterfall in 5 Days
- 4 Family Trip to San Diego
- 5 Rocky Mountain National Park
- 6 Charleston and/or Savannah in 4 days
- 7 Chicago to Mount Rushmore...?
- 8 Favorite restaurants in Savannah
- 9 Looking for advice on my hitchhike trip plan
- 10 Zurich airport connections
- 11 Driving from Glacier National Park to Hood River
- 12 HAWAII- best islands at xmas time
- 13 Restaurant near Whitney Museum
- 14 Cleveland West Side Market
- 15 I continue to be stumped by amtrak...advice?
- 16 Family trip Las Vegas to Zion, Bryce, Page, GC and Sedona?
- 17 Mesa Verde National Park Colorado
- 18 Harper's Ferry from DC?
- 19 DC Hotel location help
- 20 Dinosaur National Monument
- 21 Eastern Seaboard
- 22 Pacific Grove for 5 or 6 nights
- 23 Cape Cod summer vacation
- 24 road trip from Illinois to NY city, Cape Cod, and Boston
- 25 New England Fall Foliage - First Timers