The title says it all... looking for casual places, for either lunch or dinner, where lobster and other seafood will be on the menu. Very flexible on price.
Thank you very much!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Colorado Itinerary
- 2 Best place to live in the USA for doctors
- 3 Snow for next Christmas within a day's drive from Florida
- 4 Any Sanibel experts?
- 5 7 day Road Trip from Boise, ID
- 6 Frederick, MD, with dog and teen daughter
- 7 Accomodations in GNP and beyond
- 8 Naples/ Fort Myers
- 9 10-14 daycar fr. Monterey, CA to Jackson WY. Help - towns / Nat'l Parks
- 10 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170123104914
- 11 State capitol buildings -- a two-thirds through ranking
- 12 Uber boston
- 13 What is there to do on MAUI
- 14 Huntington Beach to Yosemite
- 15 Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- 16 New England Road Trip Itinerary
- 17 Hawaii Help
- 18 Summer in Michigan
- 19 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170123104909
- 20 Traveling to CO, worried about altitude sickness!
- 21 NYC 30th birhday ideas
- 22 Scenic vistas along the road the big island Hawaii
- 23 Rafting the Colorado
- 24 Glacier National Park
- 25 5 nights stay RMNP