The title says it all... looking for casual places, for either lunch or dinner, where lobster and other seafood will be on the menu. Very flexible on price.
Thank you very much!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Any off site car rental agencies around JFK?
- 2 NYC Airport transport (well, Newark)
- 3 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 4 10 Year Anniversary Dinner in NYC
- 5 Napili in Maui with toddlers?
- 6 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 7 San Antonio shopping
- 8 Which island for R&R?
- 9 Montana dude ranch recommendation
- 10 Where to stay to visit Glacier National Park
- 11 Travelling from NYC to Washington Depot
- 12 blue ridge parkway?
- 13 Scenic road trip northeast Pennsylvania to Charlotte
- 14 1.5 Days in Boston with 3 little ones
- 15 Cross country road trip to the east coast- here we go...
- 16 Towing a camper trailer during January
- 17 First Trip to New Mexico
- 18 Warning: Recent increase in violent crime in New Orleans' French Quarter
- 19 Pls help keep dolphins happy & healthy
- 20 San Diego, mission valley
- 21 California trip .. some guidance needed
- 22 Road Trip/Excursions for a weekend outside of Denver
- 23 Are you sick from Alaskan tour?
- 24 Seattle?
- 25 Chinese restaurants in D.C.?