This Friday the City will be mobbed but if school's out, what can you do but grin and bear it. Any recommendations for lunch for 6 and 4 yr old granddaughters w/ their Mom after an outing at Mus. of Nat. History? Our first choice, Alice's Teacup, booked; do not wish to wander over to east side (Amer.Girl, Serendipity, etc.) , so we're aiming for UWS. There has to be an alternative other than cupcakes from Magolias along with a hotdog in the Park, not that there's anything wrong with that... Any hidden discoveries to share?? Thanks from Grandma
Lunch with little girls UWS?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 2 Alaska trip -Labor Day weekend
- 3 Mesa Verde
- 4 A tour of an Amish Community near Midland MI
- 5 Vail or Aspen in summertime?
- 6 Half Moon Bay, CA - stay there or go to Napa Valley?
- 7 Amtrak Train from California to Oregon or Washington
- 8 LUNCH IN ORLANDO, FL
- 9 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 10 December Break Need Recommendations for Southern Travel
- 11 Need help with Yellowstone and area starting in SLC
- 12 Heading to Maine in September - Where are the moose?
- 13 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 14 Hiking Arches or Canyonlands National Park in fall?
- 15 Bath County, VA - anyone ever been?
- 16 ONP help
- 17 NYC Clubs for live music
- 18 Trip to the Adirondacks
- 19 No accomodation in Hana...should we forget about it?
- 20 NEW YORK CITY!!!
- 21 Beachfront house rental - Fort Walton Beach/ Destin area
- 22 Seattle Hyatts
- 23 Detroit area getaway - outside of the city
- 24 Hearst Castle - Is the Grand Rooms tour really the best for first timers?
- 25 Coastal New England Road trip