We need another trip on Southwest to get a free ticket..so we are headed for Newport as aday trip.
We'd like a nice place for lunch with view.
Because of tme restraints, a casual place will make more sense.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Trinity Site, NM
- 2 Santa Fe Itineray
- 3 Favourite San Francisco hotel / New things to see??
- 4 Oregon: Portland, Redwood NP, Crater Lake
- 5 Moab Weekend with Kids
- 6 Visiting Glacier Nat'l Park with 18 mo old.
- 7 Northwest National Parks Tour
- 8 Moving to Dallas - Where to live?
- 9 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 10 Bar Harbor to Boston
- 11 Southwest Road Trip in Oct
- 12 Big Island of Hawaii - itinerary ideas for 7-10 day trip
- 13 Charleston and/or Savannah in 4 days
- 14 Hotel in Reno
- 15 North Carolina airports
- 16 Saturday traffic heading to the Outer Banks
- 17 Boston to Naples florida
- 18 Retiring to Tucson
- 19 Driving from Miami to Florida Keys - electronic tolls?
- 20 Coastal California trip with toddlers in April
- 21 SF special dinner for 70 birthday
- 22 best health clubs with lap pools
- 23 10 days vacation in California
- 24 Dallas for the first time. Rent car? Activities?
- 25 A Puffin, a Whale, and a Moose walk into a bar. In Maine