We need another trip on Southwest to get a free ticket..so we are headed for Newport as aday trip.
We'd like a nice place for lunch with view.
Because of tme restraints, a casual place will make more sense.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Inn at Key West
- 2 Acadia/Bar Harbor in early June
- 3 8 day Road Trip! Spokane to New Orleans
- 4 Short Notice
- 5 Lunch near 9/11 Memorial
- 6 Eating Well In Manhatten
- 7 Black History Museum
- 8 Advice needed: first trip to Hawaii
- 9 Idaho, Wyoming, Montana, South Dakota trip report
- 10 Another Great DC Trip
- 11 Chicago 2017
- 12 Lodging Grand Canyon South Rim
- 13 I Hiked the Grand Canyon Down & Up in One Day!
- 14 arizona rte 66
- 15 Yellowstone/Glacier - a cabin with a view
- 16 Food & Wine Festival at Epcot
- 17 West coast to East Coast in April-May 2018
- 18 Cruising the Cs: Canyon de Chelly, Canyonlands, and Capitol Reef
- 19 Pacific Grove/Carmel CA area
- 20 usa roadtrip
- 21 Philadelphia travel ideas
- 22 Where to live in the North East
- 23 Hawaii and...where?
- 24 Short Oregon Trip
- 25 Secaucus as base for New York 3 days-advice