We need another trip on Southwest to get a free ticket..so we are headed for Newport as aday trip.
We'd like a nice place for lunch with view.
Because of tme restraints, a casual place will make more sense.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Flipkey may be worse the vrbo
- 2 Two Seniors Visit NOLA, Cajuns and MS, Leave Wiser
- 3 Pacific Coast Highway 1st Timer
- 4 Hotel near Marlins Park
- 5 Middle aged and overweight - can I hike
- 6 Easter Week in Key West April 2017
- 7 Tioga Rd closed May-Oct??
- 8 Colorado Forest Die Off - How Awful Is It? Should We Visit Elsewhere?
- 9 Northwest Passage
- 10 Travelling to Colorado for the First Time - What Should I See and Do?
- 11 Yosemite, Sequoia, Kings Canyon in June 2018
- 12 Cleveland in 36 hours
- 13 17 DAYS - NATIONAL PARKS (LOOP FROM VEGAS)
- 14 Northwest Car Trip
- 15 Vegas to Grand Canyon by car in a day
- 16 What type of hire car for Nat Parks in UT, AZ
- 17 Inexpensive NYC Meals 2.0
- 18 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 19 All you can eat lobster in vegas and caviar
- 20 Family Colorado Road Trip
- 21 fairfeld inn or Hampton inn
- 22 Springfield, IL to Louisville, KY best route
- 23 Maui Bed and Breakfast
- 24 NE Itinerary - Thoughts?
- 25 Fodor's Walt Disney World 2017 travel guide