We need another trip on Southwest to get a free ticket..so we are headed for Newport as aday trip.
We'd like a nice place for lunch with view.
Because of tme restraints, a casual place will make more sense.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 6 days ABQ to Moab,4 Corners, Mesa Verde doable?
- 2 Coffee in Boston?
- 3 Nashville Never Been
- 4 New England Road Trip Itinerary
- 5 Any Estero Island/Ft Myers experts?
- 6 Best route to tour most of Michigan-Help!
- 7 Sheraton Vistana Resort Villas
- 8 sight seeing Las Vegas to Palm Springs to Sante Fe
- 9 Traveling in winter
- 10 San Diego to Oregon road trip itinerary
- 11 CAJUN region, plus NEW ORLEANS
- 12 Oregon Trip March 2017
- 13 Charleston & Savannah Lodging
- 14 Spring Break National Park Visit
- 15 New orleans recs for family
- 16 Ideas for February Road Trip from San Francisco?
- 17 Later Winter around Mobile
- 18 10 days in California. What should I hit?
- 19 USA Trip in 4 Weeks
- 20 Uber boston
- 21 Florida keys trip
- 22 Steamboat Springs, CO
- 23 My Colorado trip ?'s (June)
- 24 Florida beach vacation
- 25 Suggestion for Las Vegas to Yosemite in July