I live in Arlington and my cousin is going to be in Roanoke VA for a long weekend in a couple weeks. We decided to each drive and meet somewhere in the middle for a nice lunch. Any suggestions from the forum? I have (shockingly) never been to Charlottesville, so was thinking that could be fun, but open to other ideas as well! Would appreciate recommendations of towns as well as specific dining venues. Thank you!
Lunch somewhere between Arlington and Roanoke VA?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 2 or 3 nights in Hana
- 2 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 3 Hawaii Rental Cars - Book early
- 4 Key West Hotel in January
- 5 Maui - Need a Vegan-Friendly Restaurant Recommendation
- 6 Hawaii or Rio for male single traveler
- 7 7 things to do under $21 in Las Vegas
- 8 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 9 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 10 Tipping advice
- 11 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 12 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 13 Hotel - Caesars Palace OR Signature @ MGM
- 14 Cheapest, best to get from San Fran Airport to Hotel in Fina. District?
- 15 Boston to Ohio, with visits to FDR Home and Fallingwater
- 16 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 17 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 18 West Maui Restaurants
- 19 San Diego Little Italy
- 20 Charleston/Savannah/Asheville, 6 days enough?
- 21 Queens, NY - Do not go
- 22 Lake Rabun Hotel
- 23 Healdsburg tips
- 24 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?
- 25 los angeles restaurants