We are driving from SF to Monterey and are stopping off in Santa Cruz for lunch.
I'm after any suggestions for a nice lunch stop
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 YAHOO 1:888:260:2909 Password Reset CONTACT ☎ YAHOO TEC*h 24*7
- 2 EPSON printer Installation CONTACT☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tec*h Supp0rt care
- 3 Hotel to stay in Queens
- 4 San Francisco/wildfire worries
- 5 Mardi Gras - avoid or embrace?
- 6 PNW & its grudge against the bumbershoot
- 7 MIDTOWN EAST TO JFK....VIA, UBER, OR YELLOW CAB?
- 8 Tucson: milestone Birthday Dinner, winter
- 9 Where to stay in Big Bear/Snow Summit, California to ski?
- 10 Christmas in Colorado
- 11 Philadelphia travel ideas
- 12 Winter hiking in Colorado
- 13 Las Vegas Trip Report - Royal Flusher's Lost Weekend
- 14 Eating Well In Manhatten
- 15 JFK to Washington
- 16 Where to live in the North East
- 17 Restaurants - Nashville & Memphis
- 18 Great Smoky Mountains - Chimn Tops Trail
- 19 Restaurant Recommendations
- 20 LA Cali for 3 days alone, What To Do?
- 21 Pfeiffer Canyon Bridge in Big Sur to reopen at 5pm Friday October 13th
- 22 Houston during hurricane
- 23 Los Angeles for Christmas
- 24 Pacific Grove/Carmel CA area
- 25 Phoenix for the weekend