We are driving from SF to Monterey and are stopping off in Santa Cruz for lunch.
I'm after any suggestions for a nice lunch stop
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Where to go for a long winter vacation in Florida, Panama City Beach??
- 2 Uber from Baton Rouge to N.O. Airport
- 3 Planning a 12-13 Day Cali Trip SF to SD
- 4 Driving through Chicago area to Wisconsin
- 5 Restaurant recommendations in falmouth/mashpee, ma area
- 6 Travel Friday Harbor to Olympic Peninsula?
- 7 Charleston Itinerary Feedback Please
- 8 Trip Report Part 2 (w/teens) - Zion, Bryce and Park City
- 9 Northern California Gardens.
- 10 NEW ORLEANS AND CAJUN COUNTRY...A WEEK-LONG FOOD QUEST
- 11 Adventure Travel in Kenai Peninsula
- 12 Train from east cost to west coast
- 13 Trip Report Part 1 - Carmel/Monterey, Yosemite and Sequoia (w/teens)
- 14 First Time to Seattle-Portland-Willamette Valley
- 15 Luau Worth the Money or Not?
- 16 Looking to move from North Carolina to Colorado
- 17 Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, Zion..
- 18 Route 66
- 19 Savannah Itinerary Feedback Please
- 20 First time Colorado 1 week-itinerary help
- 21 Any nice condo's to stay in Seaside, Florida?
- 22 Long-Term parking options New Orleans Airport
- 23 Nome, AK to Serpentine Hot Springs in the Bering Land Bridge NP
- 24 Lava Bike & Hike Tour - Kalapana, Hawaii
- 25 Colorado itinerary