We'll be driving south from Delaplane, VA to Richmond on a weekday in October. Figuring we'll be in the vicinity of Fredericksburg on I-95 about lunchtime. If anyone knows of a good place to stop for lunch, please report in. We'll want to avoid fast food chains, but a good deli or someplace with good sandwiches would work. I did check the archives but anything that might be relevant is several years old.
Lunch in or around Fredericksburg, VA?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 I want to visit the india particular north east india ?
- 2 ideas for pacific coast drive (CA)
- 3 Hotel near Miami airport
- 4 NYC IN AUGUST
- 5 Road Trip SW
- 6 Lake Tahoe to Yosemite: advice needed
- 7 Will have five days in Savannah
- 8 Zion Narrows - Relatively Easy / Suitable for Older Folks?
- 9 Driving the BRP.....Virginia or North Carolina?
- 10 Trip Report: New York City July 25-27, 2014
- 11 Day Cruise from Whittier or Steward?
- 12 Itinerary opinions
- 13 Hiking Arches or Canyonlands National Park in fall?
- 14 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 15 Chicago trip
- 16 Vegas - Grand Canyon - Tucson
- 17 Relocating Tips - Mild Weather, Good Schools, Low Cost of Living
- 18 Fancy dining
- 19 Fall vacation in Colorado
- 20 culpepper
- 21 Los Angeles itinerary for August trip
- 22 Santa Barbara, California
- 23 moving to florida
- 24 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 25 San Fran to Las Vegas drive