We'll be driving south from Delaplane, VA to Richmond on a weekday in October. Figuring we'll be in the vicinity of Fredericksburg on I-95 about lunchtime. If anyone knows of a good place to stop for lunch, please report in. We'll want to avoid fast food chains, but a good deli or someplace with good sandwiches would work. I did check the archives but anything that might be relevant is several years old.
Lunch in or around Fredericksburg, VA?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 2 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 3 Washington DC in Spring?
- 4 Weather in Hawaii in January
- 5 Looking for good moonstone beach hotels in cambria
- 6 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 7 montana vs ft nelson bc area
- 8 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 9 Pet Friendly places in Myrtle Beach
- 10 Richmond highlights?
- 11 New York accommodation - apartment for family needed (winter)
- 12 Must Eats
- 13 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 14 Need condo suggestions in Destin
- 15 Restaurants in and around Asheville, NC
- 16 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 17 Florida St George's Island
- 18 Central Park Fall Foliage
- 19 Union Square area restaurant
- 20 Three or Four Nights in Moab?
- 21 4 week family trip ideas
- 22 Driving around Grand Canyon NP?
- 23 Breckenridge in October
- 24 Good area to stay in for young (20-something) married couple?
- 25 Need good hotel for couple with teen daughter for 2 nights: shopping, plays, not over $600. Which???