Will be in NYC the weekend of June 24-27 and have Sunday matinee tickets to take the grandchildren (girl age 8 and boy age 6) to see Mary Poppins. Looking for suggestions for a nice lunch that is kid friendly and won't break the bank. We're looking for a non chain place that nice but not too fancy. Any suggestions are welcomed.
Lunch in New York City
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Itinerary for : Vegas - Zion - Bryce - Antelope - Grand Canyon
- 2 HELP WITH FALL TRIP PLAN!!
- 3 Upstate New York/Upper Hudson River Valley Weekend
- 4 Big Sur?
- 5 Driving along Pacific Coast at Night
- 6 Visiting Denver
- 7 San Diego/Los Angeles Trip with Teens
- 8 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 9 Destination Wedding Charleston
- 10 Yellowstone trip planning help
- 11 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 12 After New Orleans, now where? ideas for 4 days to spare after N.O.?
- 13 Vegas-Show Recommendations
- 14 Waianae in 2014?
- 15 Family road trip Boise -> Grand Canyon. Need suggestions for side trips
- 16 San Francisco this sunday - photo ops, places to go by car?
- 17 Backpacking in April
- 18 NYC play advice needed
- 19 Yellowstone & Grand Tetons Wildlife
- 20 NYC Theatre Seating Opinions: Waiting for Godot
- 21 Teton & Yellowstone: Scratching the Surface
- 22 Palm Springs-Looking for Great Swimming Pool
- 23 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 24 NOLA trip report Feb 1-8
- 25 Vacation for teens?