I am seeking somewhere to have a nice lunch while we do an errand in Nashua on a Saturday. Do you have a favorite place?
Any type of food, simple or elegant, any ethnicity as long as well prepared, would be great.
no chains, please.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Grand Circle - need to add 3 nights
- 2 8-Hour Napali Fishing Charter with Kids?
- 3 Charleston+Kiawah+Asheville+?
- 4 Transfers from Newark airport hotels to New York cruise terminal
- 5 Vasectomy Procedure Beverly Hills
- 6 New Hampshire
- 7 New Orleans on Easter Sunday - parade and church?
- 8 Pittsburgh to New York City
- 9 Driving to Naples fl
- 10 Boston-Philadelphia: drive, fly, Amtrak?
- 11 Port Angelas -Vegas
- 12 Downtown Chicago
- 13 Jul, Aug or Sept for California trip, which is preferable and why?
- 14 Safe travel route from Medford, Oregon to Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- 15 Whale Watching in Kauai
- 16 Help! Road Trip from Boulder to Oregon 2/2016
- 17 Lines for Shakespeare in the park tickets
- 18 8 Days in Yellowstone/GTNP
- 19 Must Sees in San Francisco
- 20 Family Vacation for Mom's 80th Birthday
- 21 Nashville Questions
- 22 Summer vacation
- 23 First Trip to Texas -
- 24 Resort/Hotel near Port Canaveral
- 25 Camping Road Trip with Kids - SD to Santa Fe