Meeting some friends in Baltimore this weekend for Aquarium visit and lunch. We had planned to go to Brewers Art but I just learned they aren't open until 4pm and our aquarium tickets are for 10am. Any suggestions for an alternative place for four 30-somethings to have a fun, tasty lunch in Baltimore before heading back to Northern VA? Ideally a place with some good beer options? Doesn't have to be close to the aquarium although that would be a plus. Thanks for any and all ideas!
Lunch in Baltimore?
View all United States activity »
- 1 Which is best place for visit in South Amrecia in December ?
- 2 Disney Florida - Which parks to go for 1.5 days?
- 3 Any additions to my general plan for 2 night stay in Jacksonville (no car)?
- 4 One day in Washington DC
- 5 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 6 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 7 Tucson First Week or Last Week of March
- 8 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 9 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 10 San Antonio
- 11 hotel near Met NYC
- 12 Key West on NYE
- 13 Historic District Hotel, St. Augustine, Florida, February
- 14 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 15 Ft. Stewart/Savannah
- 16 If you drive through Greensboro during holiday time....
- 17 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 18 suewoo and any other Charleston, SC experts
- 19 Long Weekend in KY: Bourbon Trail and Mammoth Cave
- 20 Hotel near Public Theater
- 21 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 22 How to safely transport a newborn baby in downtown Chicago without your own car?
- 23 Oahu Information
- 24 Charlotte Area Suggestions
- 25 Wailea Maui Restaurants