I try never to miss an opportunity for a good meal because of ignorance, so I need help getting good intelligence on the availability of good lunch dining between LAX and Getty Center. We'll arrive at LAX at 1:15, pick up a rental car and be off. Our first stop is Getty Center, so we need to eat somewhere close to our route between the two places. We're really ignorant about the freeways, etc. in that area. Anything goes--great burger joint or bbq, sushi, upscale, whatever. Just needs to be good. Your recs please. Thanks.
Lunch between LAX and Getty Center
View all United States activity »
- 1 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 2 Im new and need HELP to plan my Rv travel !!
- 3 Taking a Road trip Memphis through to Smokey Mtns.
- 4 2nd visit to California wine country, recommendations needed.
- 5 Hey drivers, taking my grandmother to San Fran - lil help?!?
- 6 New Yorkers Live Longer - Health Initiatives Seem to Work
- 7 Fripp island
- 8 Help Requested for Winter Cross-Country Driving Move
- 9 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 10 Where should I move to?
- 11 Where to stay for a Baltimore/DC trip
- 12 Bowers Museum - Need Restaurant Suggestions Nearby
- 13 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 14 Car service from JFK to lower Manhattan
- 15 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 16 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 17 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 18 Hotel near Public Theater
- 19 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 20 suewoo and any other Charleston, SC experts
- 21 San Antonio
- 22 hotel near Met NYC
- 23 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 24 Oahu Information
- 25 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013