We are travelling from Philly to NYC in October this year and are planning on travelling with Amtrak.
I have read all the threads on here about the luggage racks but cant find anything about recent travel. Has anyone taken large suitcases on this route recently?
We are travelling across the states for 3 weeks from the UK and will be doing a fair bit of shopping along the way so our bags will be pretty large (31" x 19" x 10.8") I've checked the amtrak site and the max dimensions of carry on are 28" x 22" x 14" - will we get away with the extra height? Or are the storage bays on the train only capable of taking a max height of 28? Does anyone know?
Help would be massively appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Are VigRX Plus Ingredients Safe and Effective?
- 2 Tour of the Grand Circle USA .HELP!
- 3 Looking a Good Call Girl Service in Jayanagar Bangalore
- 4 Car rental from Baltimore airport
- 5 Education for higher school
- 6 NYC For The Day
- 7 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 8 Walking Safety Near Boston Common
- 9 9-10 day trip to WA
- 10 Atlanta With Toddler
- 11 Turo?
- 12 USA family tour
- 13 Sunniest place to stay in Kauai
- 14 Maui Bed and Breakfast
- 15 2 hours international transit in DFW airport
- 16 Breckenridge, Estes Park, and Fort Collins in May
- 17 Senior citizens traveling as groupl
- 18 Kauai planning help
- 19 San Diego/La Jolla?
- 20 Hawaii - June vs Aug, hotel vs rental
- 21 Revisiting Kauai: Heartbreak and Happiness
- 22 California Trip
- 23 Northeast/Mid-Atlantics States History/Beach Vacation
- 24 Need help nailing down the details
- 25 Metropolitan Opera - good seats?