We are travelling from Philly to NYC in October this year and are planning on travelling with Amtrak.
I have read all the threads on here about the luggage racks but cant find anything about recent travel. Has anyone taken large suitcases on this route recently?
We are travelling across the states for 3 weeks from the UK and will be doing a fair bit of shopping along the way so our bags will be pretty large (31" x 19" x 10.8") I've checked the amtrak site and the max dimensions of carry on are 28" x 22" x 14" - will we get away with the extra height? Or are the storage bays on the train only capable of taking a max height of 28? Does anyone know?
Help would be massively appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://maleenhancementshop.info/alpha-boost-pro/
- 2 Anyone use Hawaiian Airlines?
- 3 sugestions
- 4 road trip from NC to Maine in Sept.
- 5 Boston area hotels
- 6 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 7 Help! 2nd half of trip...From GTNP, 11 days before flying out of Denver.
- 8 Default Vegas-GC-Antelope-Bryce-Zion-Vegas
- 9 10 Day Road Trip in Colorado
- 10 Santa Fe Itineray
- 11 PNC Park ~ convenient hotel?
- 12 Washington to Oregon where I need help
- 13 Saratoga Springs, NY - affordable hotel?
- 14 Quick road trip
- 15 What to request?
- 16 Santa Barbara Hotels
- 17 How much cash do you travel with?
- 18 Miami for 2 days
- 19 Outlet Mall in New Orleans
- 20 Ideas for month-long CA/WA/OR road trip
- 21 Oregon Coast road trip
- 22 More problems for Big Sur
- 23 Great Falls or Helena?
- 24 South Dakota to Bryce Canyon and what to do in between...
- 25 NYC opinions please! 2nt (shows & meals w/1st timer)