We are still looking for accommodation for our final weeks trip to Vermont. Our preferences are quiet area, scenic, plenty of opportunities for hiking/walking and good views. Does anyone have any thoughts on Ludlow or Lake Salem. At the moment Lake Eden is the top of our list. Thank you.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Grand Circle & Wyoming
- 2 Rodeo Near Tulsa or Woodward?
- 3 San Diego grocery stores
- 4 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 5 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 6 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 7 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 8 West Coast Bound End of March
- 9 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 10 Southern California Dining Guide - 2014/2015
- 11 Need an interesting place for one night near Memphis
- 12 Vacation rentals in Tucson
- 13 Nude Beaches- Positive or Negative Experience?
- 14 Buy GoPro Hero3
- 15 FLORIDA CONDO--seeking general advice
- 16 Down to three New York City hotels for December visit
- 17 Huntington Beach - hostels?
- 18 Roadtrip Across the Country
- 19 Best places to move to Florida?
- 20 Juneau May 8th
- 21 Memphis or Chattanooga for family
- 22 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.
- 23 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 24 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 25 driver for airport pick up in NY