We are still looking for accommodation for our final weeks trip to Vermont. Our preferences are quiet area, scenic, plenty of opportunities for hiking/walking and good views. Does anyone have any thoughts on Ludlow or Lake Salem. At the moment Lake Eden is the top of our list. Thank you.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Chicago - Girl Scout Itinerary
- 2 Sea world San Diego
- 3 Berkshires
- 4 Clearwater visit.
- 5 Road Trip From Miami to New York, Ideas please!
- 6 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please
- 7 Hawaii is still Hell
- 8 Alaska cruise on Celebrity Solstice
- 9 Disappointed with Budget Car Rental Las Vegas
- 10 Tallest and largest living Saguaros at Saguaro National Park
- 11 Jersey Shore to NYC?
- 12 September Long Weekend in SW Colorado
- 13 Charleston, SC 5 days
- 14 Spring Break in Charleston
- 15 Friendship, fiddling, and freezing in Boston
- 16 Charleston Airport Hotel
- 17 Prince of Wales or Many Glacier? WHY?
- 18 Suggested route for National Park's drive, starting in Glacier NP.........
- 19 Need a recommendation for lodging on Kauai (North or South side of Island)
- 20 Car rentals- San Francisco
- 21 Fiery Furnace Hike in Arches national park
- 22 Portland to San Fransisco in 7 days in mid March
- 23 Las Vegas in March
- 24 Just started to plan my Mid-March visit to Alaska!
- 25 Where is the best shrimp on Oahu