I'm planning a road trip through a few states and am still deciding on where to go, what to see and when.
On past trips through Europe I've been super happy with the Europe on a shoestring book and kinda thought I would get a Northern America one as well. Now I know that there isn't one, or at least a newer one. The newest is 2005 edition and LP doesn't really have an alternative.
I'm thinking that the advise will be a bit dated, so I'm not sure I want to be it. But I can get it for under a buck, so maybe I will anyway...
I've been to my local libraries and they don't have any books that are more recent and the ones they do have is New York, Chicago, Miami etc. so I would be looking at a lot of books.
Bookstores are the same, only the editions are newer. They have a few road trip books, but most are on "how to pack up your kids and have a pleasant drive to Disney World" or something along those lines..
Does anybody know of a book similar to the old LP one?
(I'm doing a few tags, but really I haven't decided on where to go, only certain city is Seattle)
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 YAHOO 1:888:260:2909 Password Reset CONTACT ☎ YAHOO TEC*h 24*7
- 2 Mardi Gras - avoid or embrace?
- 3 PNW & its grudge against the bumbershoot
- 4 MIDTOWN EAST TO JFK....VIA, UBER, OR YELLOW CAB?
- 5 Tucson: milestone Birthday Dinner, winter
- 6 Where to stay in Big Bear/Snow Summit, California to ski?
- 7 Christmas in Colorado
- 8 Philadelphia travel ideas
- 9 Winter hiking in Colorado
- 10 Las Vegas Trip Report - Royal Flusher's Lost Weekend
- 11 Eating Well In Manhatten
- 12 JFK to Washington
- 13 Where to live in the North East
- 14 Restaurants - Nashville & Memphis
- 15 Great Smoky Mountains - Chimn Tops Trail
- 16 Restaurant Recommendations
- 17 LA Cali for 3 days alone, What To Do?
- 18 Pfeiffer Canyon Bridge in Big Sur to reopen at 5pm Friday October 13th
- 19 Houston during hurricane
- 20 Los Angeles for Christmas
- 21 Pacific Grove/Carmel CA area
- 22 Phoenix for the weekend
- 23 Girls Trip to Chicago
- 24 Hotel to stay in Queens
- 25 San Francisco - Stu Dudley's Recommendations