I'm usually answering other people's NYC queries but have one of my own for a change! MY GF and I are staying overnight in the city this Friday just for fun (we live very close by but do this on occasion). Got a great deal on the Easdt Side Marriott at 525 lexington. They have valet parking for $34 overnight. I'll be arriving at the hotel by subway as I'm in the city that day on business. She'll be driving in and definitely won't want to walk in heels all the way across town from one of our usual free on-street spots in Hell's Kitchen or on of the relatively cheap garages/lots we sometimes use on 40th Street ($20 incl all taxes for 24 hours). Any hidden gems or place anyone knows of near this hotel, perhaps within a few blocks? The valet aspect is not important and if she can save $5 or $10 by walking a few short blocks. Help!
Lowest priced NYC parking near Lexington and 48th?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Restaurants in Charleston, SC
- 2 Looking for Destination Ideas
- 3 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 4 The Cindy Shearin Group Bottom Line
- 5 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 6 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 7 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 8 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 9 Other places like Chautauqua Institution
- 10 First family ski trip
- 11 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 12 Anchorage Sheraton Hotel and Spa
- 13 Visiting Denver
- 14 Visiting Denver
- 15 Grand Circle Trip report, Arizona and Utah
- 16 NYC theatre broadway
- 17 Planning family gathering in Sedona
- 18 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 19 Laguna Beach, what to do
- 20 Louisville to Dallas, spring time, 10 days, teenagers
- 21 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 22 A day in Dallas
- 23 Stony Point, NC to Richmond, VA and surrounding areas... help, please!
- 24 Austin Anniversary Dinner
- 25 Door County Suggestions