I'm usually answering other people's NYC queries but have one of my own for a change! MY GF and I are staying overnight in the city this Friday just for fun (we live very close by but do this on occasion). Got a great deal on the Easdt Side Marriott at 525 lexington. They have valet parking for $34 overnight. I'll be arriving at the hotel by subway as I'm in the city that day on business. She'll be driving in and definitely won't want to walk in heels all the way across town from one of our usual free on-street spots in Hell's Kitchen or on of the relatively cheap garages/lots we sometimes use on 40th Street ($20 incl all taxes for 24 hours). Any hidden gems or place anyone knows of near this hotel, perhaps within a few blocks? The valet aspect is not important and if she can save $5 or $10 by walking a few short blocks. Help!
Lowest priced NYC parking near Lexington and 48th?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Downtown Denver restaurant recommendation, please~
- 2 2 Days in Portland - Best of?
- 3 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 4 Spring Has Officially Sprung in Central Park
- 5 Timeshare Nightmares
- 6 Which NYC subway should I take?
- 7 3 Days in Denver area- want to hike and bike, stay in Boulder or Denver?
- 8 Santa Fe advice needed (40th anniversary)
- 9 East Coast road trip from Boston to Washington DC
- 10 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 11 Best Glacier viewing (by boat) from Seward or Whittier
- 12 Family Camp in Maine
- 13 Where to stay with kids in Nashville
- 14 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 15 Oregon to SF - avoid Coastal Route
- 16 New York City Restaurants
- 17 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 18 San Diego
- 19 Chicago Architectural River Tours - which one for us?
- 20 Seattle to Los Angeles and back . . . ideas for family stopping places?
- 21 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 22 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 23 Phoenix restaurants
- 24 Advice on a Hamptons Day Trip
- 25 Travel West Coast