I'm usually answering other people's NYC queries but have one of my own for a change! MY GF and I are staying overnight in the city this Friday just for fun (we live very close by but do this on occasion). Got a great deal on the Easdt Side Marriott at 525 lexington. They have valet parking for $34 overnight. I'll be arriving at the hotel by subway as I'm in the city that day on business. She'll be driving in and definitely won't want to walk in heels all the way across town from one of our usual free on-street spots in Hell's Kitchen or on of the relatively cheap garages/lots we sometimes use on 40th Street ($20 incl all taxes for 24 hours). Any hidden gems or place anyone knows of near this hotel, perhaps within a few blocks? The valet aspect is not important and if she can save $5 or $10 by walking a few short blocks. Help!
Lowest priced NYC parking near Lexington and 48th?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Philadelphia ?
- 2 Road trip from Oakville to Vermont, Maine, Boston - too much in 7 days?
- 3 Where to add a few days in Colorado?
- 4 California: Sonoma/ San Fran/ Carmel
- 5 Disappointed with Hotwire for our Austin Rental Car
- 6 Orlando-off-the-beaten-track
- 7 late-night DC restaurant
- 8 Houston in September
- 9 America's Quirkiest Towns -- Is that a good thing?
- 10 Connecticut trip 3rd week of September
- 11 Chicago - Walk? Cab? Bus? From Soldier Field...
- 12 Joe Tro's San Francisco trip report
- 13 Aloha from Paradise (aka Kauai)
- 14 Hwy 54 instead of I-40 from Tucumcari to Wichita good or bad idea?
- 15 El Paso to Kansas City via Texas
- 16 Baggage & Missed Plane Connection Questions
- 17 Yosemite First timers in August survival Guide
- 18 Exploring New Jersey and New York city
- 19 Seattle to Las Vegas Family Road Trip
- 20 Dinner-Portland, OR-Favorites?
- 21 Yellowstone Road Closures - Impact Old Faithful
- 22 rental car - Highway 1 Roadtrip
- 23 Trip Report - 4 Days in Olympic National Park
- 24 Please help with daily details for Utah Park trip next month!
- 25 S. Utah 10 day Circle-Itinery-Ist pass