We are going in mid-March to Arizona and meeting in Page, AZ with my 88 year old grandfather and his wife. They are going to be on a hiking independent trip (not Elderhostel) near Sedona and Grand Canyon. From what I read access to the Lower Antelope Canyon is a kind of challenging. I would like someone who actually went there to give me description of his/her visit. My grandpa is in a great physical condition, he hikes, scuba, snorkels, exercises every morning but I still worry about his safety. His wife is an outdoor person too but large. Is the entrance to this canyon very narrow? We'll be visiting the Upper Antelope Canyon but I don't think we need to worry about this one. Thank you
Lower Antelope Canyon and my 88 year-old grandfather
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Washington DC in Spring?
- 2 East Coast to West Coast travel route
- 3 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 4 Packer game hotel on the bus line.
- 5 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 6 Weekend in NYC
- 7 Broadway this week
- 8 Accommodations in Floriday keys
- 9 Best Places Suit for Honeymoon
- 10 4 week family trip ideas
- 11 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 12 DC in Dec-Restaurant ideas near Hilton Mark Alexandria
- 13 Booked our NYC hotel (thanks!), would like restaurant recommendations!
- 14 Drinking a beer in all 50 states for cancer reseach. Need bar suggestions!
- 15 New York, New York...
- 16 Shuttle Service from Newark
- 17 trains in Europe
- 18 Grand Teton & Yellowstone & ???
- 19 Road trips - CHI-ATL and MEM-NOLA - April/May 2014
- 20 USA trip
- 21 Need condo suggestions in Destin
- 22 Road to Hana and continuing on backside of Island
- 23 Kanab and Page with Kids Trip Report
- 24 Cedar Point / Put In Bay
- 25 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals