We are going in mid-March to Arizona and meeting in Page, AZ with my 88 year old grandfather and his wife. They are going to be on a hiking independent trip (not Elderhostel) near Sedona and Grand Canyon. From what I read access to the Lower Antelope Canyon is a kind of challenging. I would like someone who actually went there to give me description of his/her visit. My grandpa is in a great physical condition, he hikes, scuba, snorkels, exercises every morning but I still worry about his safety. His wife is an outdoor person too but large. Is the entrance to this canyon very narrow? We'll be visiting the Upper Antelope Canyon but I don't think we need to worry about this one. Thank you
Lower Antelope Canyon and my 88 year-old grandfather
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Great Smoky Mountains trip: Tennessee or North Carolina?
- 2 Chicago Girls Weekend
- 3 New York City Borough Walking: Where for Diverse Flavorful Neighborhoods?
- 4 Chicago - Walk? Cab? Bus? From Soldier Field...
- 5 September trip to Michigan
- 6 Niagara Falls-- US side or Canada
- 7 California coast: April
- 8 DC, Philadelphia, New York, Maine, Acadia NP and Niagara Falls in 11 days?
- 9 Road Trip
- 10 New York Yankee Station
- 11 Orlando-off-the-beaten-track
- 12 California: Sonoma/ San Fran/ Carmel
- 13 Restaurant recommendations for Washington DC - city centre
- 14 Restaurant recommendations for lower east side & upper west side
- 15 Driving from NYC to Montreal - pls recommend a place to eat in upstate NY
- 16 Have you done an aquarium sleepover?
- 17 Looking for a beach front place from central to northern Cal
- 18 Kauai - Napali Coast - Air vs Water
- 19 Stubhub and NFL Tickets
- 20 Day Trip OUT of Los Angeles
- 21 Roads into Estes Park
- 22 Whale watching
- 23 San Antonio suggestions anyone?
- 24 Disappointed with Hotwire for our Austin Rental Car
- 25 Priceline: bid for walkable to Alamo/Riverwalk in San Antonio. Possible?