We are going in mid-March to Arizona and meeting in Page, AZ with my 88 year old grandfather and his wife. They are going to be on a hiking independent trip (not Elderhostel) near Sedona and Grand Canyon. From what I read access to the Lower Antelope Canyon is a kind of challenging. I would like someone who actually went there to give me description of his/her visit. My grandpa is in a great physical condition, he hikes, scuba, snorkels, exercises every morning but I still worry about his safety. His wife is an outdoor person too but large. Is the entrance to this canyon very narrow? We'll be visiting the Upper Antelope Canyon but I don't think we need to worry about this one. Thank you
Lower Antelope Canyon and my 88 year-old grandfather
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Tipping advice
- 2 3 weeks in USA in February -- final post before booking hotels
- 3 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 4 Orlando to Savannah
- 5 Portsmouth NH to NYC
- 6 Road trip March from Atlanta
- 7 Help needed from USA experts... where to?
- 8 Dinner in Miami
- 9 After Chigago ? side trips- suggestions
- 10 Met Opera rush tickets - process changed again!
- 11 Need help planning weekend trips: Georgia, Chicago, Tennessee, Alaska?!
- 12 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 13 Any edits? San Antonio & Austin Itinerary Dec 31st-Jan 5th or 6th
- 14 Family Reunion Ideas for Maine Coast
- 15 62 Hikers airlifted out of Kalalau Trail
- 16 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 17 Utah-Arizona National Parks intinary help needed
- 18 fly fishing spring break - warm weather
- 19 Lake Rabun Hotel
- 20 NYT article on exploring Los Angeles without a car
- 21 advice on possible employment in GA or NC rural areas
- 22 Zion, Bryce, Page, GC South Rim, and Arches
- 23 Christmas weather?
- 24 Big island itinerary
- 25 New York City and New England