My husband and I (mid 30s) are staying a Sunday evening in Louisville on our way to Nashville. We are looking for a hotel to stay that has some good restaurants/pubs within walking distance. We'll probably do the tourist thing during the day and the pub scene at night (more pub not club). What area should we stay in? We are Marriott Rewards members so a Marriott recommendation would be good. THank you in advance.
Low Key Night Out in Louisville
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Tipping advice
- 2 Hotel - Caesars Palace OR Signature @ MGM
- 3 Cheapest, best to get from San Fran Airport to Hotel in Fina. District?
- 4 Boston to Ohio, with visits to FDR Home and Fallingwater
- 5 2 or 3 nights in Hana
- 6 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 7 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 8 Maui - Need a Vegan-Friendly Restaurant Recommendation
- 9 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 10 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 11 West Maui Restaurants
- 12 San Diego Little Italy
- 13 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 14 Charleston/Savannah/Asheville, 6 days enough?
- 15 Hawaii Rental Cars - Book early
- 16 Queens, NY - Do not go
- 17 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 18 Lake Rabun Hotel
- 19 Key West Hotel in January
- 20 Healdsburg tips
- 21 Hawaii or Rio for male single traveler
- 22 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?
- 23 los angeles restaurants
- 24 Where to add a few days in Colorado?
- 25 Help me plan a trip to Nashville and Memphis.