I need to get from the Louisville airport to Cincinnati and it seems that the Greyhound Bus is my only alternative. Two questions: Is there some other shuttle service from the airport to Cincinnati that I can use? If not, is the bus station in Louisville close to the airport and is it a reasonable place for a single woman to wait alone in? (Ugh, I hate to have to ask that question but my father will ask so...)
Louisville to Cincinnati
- 1 East coast tour - Part2: Phily, Washington, Niagara Falls
- 2 Need a bit of help planning a 3 week trip to the US
- 3 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 4 Washington DC - Philadelphia - New York extravaganza
- 5 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!
- 6 Newport, RI Questions
- 7 State cracking down on vacation rentals?
- 8 Denver 1 day in denver
- 9 Boston and surrounding area
- 10 Air Bnb Declared Illegal in NYC
- 11 Northern Idaho - Western Montana Drive
- 12 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 13 First-time to NYC Trip Report as promised!
- 14 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 15 Santa Fe at the end of May?
- 16 Savannah restaurants
- 17 Yellowstone Hiking Suggestions for a 7 1/2 Year Old
- 18 Hawaii- Can't decide which islands to include
- 19 Honeymoon to Kauai and Maui from the East Coast
- 20 Middlebury vt quickie
- 21 1st time to Kauai! Will not be the last!
- 22 Smoky Mountains -Cades Cove saw wolf.
- 23 Crater Lake-North entrance open
- 24 New Orleans - Alligator Cheesecake???
- 25 New York City Itinerary and Restaurant Help