Two adults are going for a long weekend to Louisville. We are thinking it will be a beautiful time of year there. What should we not miss? Any recommendations for B & B?
Good History? Horses? We have not spent time in this state.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Driving from New York to Atlanta,Ga
- 2 Help finalize my Colorado activities & lodging
- 3 NYC Vacation Packages - Two Thumbs Up!
- 4 Alaska Trip Report: Anchorage, Denali, Seward, Juneau & Glacier Bay
- 5 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 6 Transportation Newark/High Line and Penn Station/Newark
- 7 Build a Chicago itinerary?
- 8 Driving route: Monument Valley to Moab on hot day
- 9 Miami Transportation Mid-Beach to South Beach
- 10 6 days in Boston - review itinerary & other recs needed
- 11 Seattle to Portland- ideas for places to stay?
- 12 Cody, Wyoming rodeo
- 13 Our Badlands, Black Hills, Yellowstone Adventure, June 2015
- 14 Best route to Cody?
- 15 Las Vegas
- 16 Los Angeles 4 nghts/5days
- 17 Yosemite and Sequoia
- 18 Bath County, VA - anyone ever been?
- 19 national/state park in November
- 20 Road trip NYC to Dallas
- 21 Family trip to San Diego. Itinerary help!
- 22 50th in Hawaii
- 23 Florida Family vacation in California
- 24 Western Trip - CO, Utah, NV
- 25 traveling to Nashville