Two adults are going for a long weekend to Louisville. We are thinking it will be a beautiful time of year there. What should we not miss? Any recommendations for B & B?
Good History? Horses? We have not spent time in this state.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYDemgXZ9Hc
- 2 Last minute Maine/New Hampshire trip
- 3 Attending a wedding on Nantucket !
- 4 where to stop on the way from Montreal to Acadia
- 5 Road trip: Boston to Salt Lake City
- 6 Kids Vacation Place
- 7 Help Planning Zion/Bryce Itinerary
- 8 San Francisco through Colorado Rockies
- 9 Another Key West Trip Report, July 3 - 9, 2016
- 10 Boston waterfront Italian
- 11 Napa valley getaway
- 12 Lake Tahoe hotel with a lake view
- 13 Recommendation: Beachfront in VA or MD walking distance to quaint downtown
- 14 Best restaurants?! - first time to NYC!
- 15 Day in Spokane
- 16 Marriott or Sheraton in Orlando?
- 17 CA Fire - need revised itinerary help
- 18 AUGUST---7 day San Fran to San Diego
- 19 Aug. cruise wardrobe
- 20 Desert Southwest
- 21 Transit Advisory - PATH system - Weekends from August 6 to December 19, 2016
- 22 Los Angeles Indefinitely
- 23 Road trip from Gulf Coast to Key West
- 24 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017
- 25 Zion and Bryce in July