Two adults are going for a long weekend to Louisville. We are thinking it will be a beautiful time of year there. What should we not miss? Any recommendations for B & B?
Good History? Horses? We have not spent time in this state.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NYC 30th birhday ideas
- 2 Traveling to CO, worried about altitude sickness!
- 3 State capitol buildings -- a two-thirds through ranking
- 4 Scenic vistas along the road the big island Hawaii
- 5 Rafting the Colorado
- 6 10-14 daycar fr. Monterey, CA to Jackson WY. Help - towns / Nat'l Parks
- 7 Hawaii Help
- 8 Glacier National Park
- 9 5 nights stay RMNP
- 10 Best Hilton location/hotel in New York
- 11 New York City - Wasington February 2017
- 12 West Virginia/Virginia during Thanksgiving (8 days)
- 13 Any Sanibel experts?
- 14 Traveling in winter
- 15 a short trip to san francisco
- 16 Best route to tour most of Michigan-Help!
- 17 Summer in Michigan
- 18 Naples/ Fort Myers
- 19 Big Island and Kauai questions
- 20 South east road trip
- 21 New England Road Trip Itinerary
- 22 Huntington Beach to Yosemite
- 23 6 days ABQ to Moab,4 Corners, Mesa Verde doable?
- 24 How much in 7 days on West Coast?
- 25 Where to stay for three nights after Volcanoes National Park