Two adults are going for a long weekend to Louisville. We are thinking it will be a beautiful time of year there. What should we not miss? Any recommendations for B & B?
Good History? Horses? We have not spent time in this state.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Dining & Things to Do - North Bennington
- 2 Best Vegas hotel with 12 & 15 year olds
- 3 Roadtrippin on Route 66
- 4 Driving from San Fran to Seattle
- 5 Key West Hidden Gem Hotels?
- 6 2-day romantic couple getaway in CO mountains?
- 7 Child safe Hawaii beaches in late October
- 8 San Diego/La Jolla?
- 9 Oahu condo-Ilikai
- 10 transportation from JFK to Newark airport 1 way
- 11 road trip
- 12 Thoughts on these 3 spots for Estes Park lodging?
- 13 Sept trip: San Diego, Disneyland and...?
- 14 Day hikes in Yosemite for family of 4 (2 teens)
- 15 San Francisco, Yosemite, Carmel
- 16 Florida in October
- 17 Where to stay - Yosemite, Sequoia, Zion - late July
- 18 Yosemite traffic worth it for 2-3 days?
- 19 Hilton Waikoloa Village - Yay or Nay?
- 20 FLL to Key West
- 21 Driving south from Washington DC, but where??
- 22 Bringing gift box abroad as carry on?
- 23 Road Trip to ND, SD, Nebraska, and Iowas
- 24 7-DAY SOJOURN IN SO. CAL
- 25 New England Road Trip