Two adults are going for a long weekend to Louisville. We are thinking it will be a beautiful time of year there. What should we not miss? Any recommendations for B & B?
Good History? Horses? We have not spent time in this state.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 RV road trip from CA to Idaho, Montana, Wyoming
- 2 Novel in Progress
- 3 Lunch near 9/11 Memorial
- 4 5 Days in Charleston and Savannah in December?
- 5 Eating Well In Manhatten
- 6 Rental car between Providence, RI and Woodstock CT
- 7 Trip Report National Parks Utah in October 2017
- 8 Short Notice
- 9 Utah National Parks Itinerary help please
- 10 Lodging Grand Canyon South Rim
- 11 Pacific Grove/Carmel CA area
- 12 Pawley's Island, SC Favorite Restaurants?
- 13 Idaho, Wyoming, Montana, South Dakota trip report
- 14 Inn at Key West
- 15 Acadia/Bar Harbor in early June
- 16 8 day Road Trip! Spokane to New Orleans
- 17 Black History Museum
- 18 Advice needed: first trip to Hawaii
- 19 Another Great DC Trip
- 20 Chicago 2017
- 21 I Hiked the Grand Canyon Down & Up in One Day!
- 22 arizona rte 66
- 23 Yellowstone/Glacier - a cabin with a view
- 24 Food & Wine Festival at Epcot
- 25 West coast to East Coast in April-May 2018