Two adults are going for a long weekend to Louisville. We are thinking it will be a beautiful time of year there. What should we not miss? Any recommendations for B & B?
Good History? Horses? We have not spent time in this state.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Seattle?
- 2 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 3 Napili in Maui with toddlers?
- 4 International transferring planes at CDG
- 5 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 6 EWR to Staten Island 9:50PM
- 7 JFK TO MANHATTEN
- 8 Pls help keep dolphins happy & healthy
- 9 NYC Airport transport (well, Newark)
- 10 Day Tripping in Florida Keys
- 11 Travelling from NYC to Washington Depot
- 12 Chinese restaurants in D.C.?
- 13 Are you sick from Alaskan tour?
- 14 Springfield, Illinois and no car. Worth a slight detour?
- 15 blue ridge parkway?
- 16 What's the 14th Street area like?
- 17 San Diego, mission valley
- 18 First Trip to New Mexico
- 19 Taxi from Honolulu airport to hotels
- 20 San Diego Sunset or La Jolla
- 21 Hamilton - Are There Bad Seats at the Rodgers?
- 22 November redwoods trip
- 23 Charleston - how long to stay?
- 24 Road Trip/Excursions for a weekend outside of Denver
- 25 Mnnpls--what to do, culture and food