Two adults are going for a long weekend to Louisville. We are thinking it will be a beautiful time of year there. What should we not miss? Any recommendations for B & B?
Good History? Horses? We have not spent time in this state.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Roadtrip in the South. Help on when to go!
- 2 Need a short term apartment in BOSTON
- 3 Mackinac or Holland?
- 4 Alabama vs. Florida Beaches
- 5 San Diego Clothing Help (woman)
- 6 Best beach to try surfing around Monterey/Santa Cruz?
- 7 Highway 1 motels
- 8 11 days SE coast road trip
- 9 Should we skip Yosemite?
- 10 3 weeks No Cal and OR coast trip advise
- 11 Photographers Need Maine Driving Itinerary from Fairfield County, CT
- 12 Telluride Parking - Cheaper Options
- 13 Glacier National Park, should we cancel our plans?
- 14 Places to stay in TX...?
- 15 Smoky Mountains -Cades Cove saw wolf.
- 16 Looking for pretty waterfront hotel for weekend trip from Detroit
- 17 New Orleans Best Guided Tours
- 18 Itinerary Advice for SLC - Moab - Zion
- 19 Best Place to Stay in Asheville, North Carolina with 80 year old dad
- 20 8wks Exploring Canada, Alaska & the Northwestern States
- 21 Your Golden Gate Park favorites
- 22 Where are the orcas near Seattle?
- 23 Laguna Beach, what to do
- 24 driving from LA to Portland
- 25 NYC - Sargent - Sorolla