We are visiting Louisville, Kentucky, in July. I'm planning on (but haven't finalized) flying into Lexington, visiting and staying overnight in the Shaker Village, touring Maker's Mark and Woodford distilleries the next day with a stop Bardstown for dinner, then heading for Louisville to stay for four nights. I was going to try to fit in a minor league baseball game and a visit to the Speed Museum. I thought we'd fly out of Louisville. I would appreciate any suggestions since I've never visited Kentucky before. Thanks!
Louisville, Kentucky trip suggestions
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Francisco - mid October
- 2 Vegas to Grand Canyon, Bryce and/or Zion Dilemmma!
- 3 Argentinians in NYC!!
- 4 Need help planning trip to Atlanta, Alabama and then New Orleans
- 5 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip...Itinerary Comments?
- 6 3 star hotels in manhattan
- 7 4th thread on East Coast trip.
- 8 Mystery of Death Valley's 'Sailing Stones' Solved | Moving Rocks
- 9 Jersey Boys Show ? Las Vegas
- 10 Napa Wineries to Visit/San Fran Traffic Question
- 11 Recommendations for Moderately Priced Dining in Moab?
- 12 A weekend in Boston area with Friends (including 2 teenagers)
- 13 Road Trip
- 14 Los Abrigados Sedona Arizona
- 15 Road trip itinerary
- 16 Car needed in New Orleans?
- 17 Lake Rabun Hotel
- 18 best area to stay in san diego
- 19 Key West Dry Tortugas
- 20 Vegas hotels for families
- 21 Scouting trip for possible move to SoCal -- advice on itin, please
- 22 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 23 Metro or cab from Delancey St to Penn Station?
- 24 Boulder Hotels. Want nice !! Near U of C
- 25 San Francisco-Coventry Inn??