We are visiting Louisville, Kentucky, in July. I'm planning on (but haven't finalized) flying into Lexington, visiting and staying overnight in the Shaker Village, touring Maker's Mark and Woodford distilleries the next day with a stop Bardstown for dinner, then heading for Louisville to stay for four nights. I was going to try to fit in a minor league baseball game and a visit to the Speed Museum. I thought we'd fly out of Louisville. I would appreciate any suggestions since I've never visited Kentucky before. Thanks!
Louisville, Kentucky trip suggestions
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Required snow tires & rental cars?
- 2 Business in San diego and then a weeks vacation?
- 3 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 4 Tampa in February
- 5 Louisiana Hotel Questions
- 6 Restaurants in Lakeland, FL
- 7 January Jaunt to the Southernmost City ~ Long with Pics!
- 8 San Francisco hotel in Fisherman's Wharf or Union Square
- 9 NYC LES Restaurant A Casa Fox
- 10 New York (for women turning 50th) 2015
- 11 Prince Philip Cruise (Whittier) vs Kenai Fjords (Seward)
- 12 New England September
- 13 NYC taxi vs car service
- 14 San Francisco-renting a car for a day
- 15 Car Rental West Palm Beach
- 16 Group of 10 adults to Hawaii
- 17 Austin Food Trucks
- 18 Weekend road trip from Omaha
- 19 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 20 searching for urban master planned community
- 21 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 22 Condos near Disney World
- 23 family celebration trip
- 24 Deep South sept 2015
- 25 Hawaii Group Travel