We are visiting Louisville, Kentucky, in July. I'm planning on (but haven't finalized) flying into Lexington, visiting and staying overnight in the Shaker Village, touring Maker's Mark and Woodford distilleries the next day with a stop Bardstown for dinner, then heading for Louisville to stay for four nights. I was going to try to fit in a minor league baseball game and a visit to the Speed Museum. I thought we'd fly out of Louisville. I would appreciate any suggestions since I've never visited Kentucky before. Thanks!
Louisville, Kentucky trip suggestions
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Roadtrip Across the Country
- 2 Boston to PEI: Where would YOU stop over?
- 3 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 4 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 5 Road trip from Nashville to Dallas
- 6 Brooklyn why?
- 7 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 8 Valdez (keystone canyon falls)? Matanuska? and other itinerary help
- 9 New York City Restaurants
- 10 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 11 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 12 WISCONSIN
- 13 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 14 Hotel to stay before Channel Islands
- 15 AK-Glacier Bay, Wrangel Elias, Lake Clark, Matanuska glacier, Valdez?
- 16 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 17 Trip to Portland and Oregon Wine Tour
- 18 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 19 Dining in D.C.
- 20 Florida--single woman seeks best beaches for swimming and
- 21 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 22 Metro from airport to hotel?
- 23 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 24 Napa Girls Getaway - Need hotel advice
- 25 Colorado in the summer!