We are visiting Louisville, Kentucky, in July. I'm planning on (but haven't finalized) flying into Lexington, visiting and staying overnight in the Shaker Village, touring Maker's Mark and Woodford distilleries the next day with a stop Bardstown for dinner, then heading for Louisville to stay for four nights. I was going to try to fit in a minor league baseball game and a visit to the Speed Museum. I thought we'd fly out of Louisville. I would appreciate any suggestions since I've never visited Kentucky before. Thanks!
Louisville, Kentucky trip suggestions
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Cape Cod
- 2 Road Trip! Philadelphia to Montreal and Quebec
- 3 Puerto Rico in December - how much can we do?
- 4 Where to go to hear good Hawaiian Music in Kauai?
- 5 Navajo guide in Canyon de Chelly?
- 6 Where to stay for Acadia National Park
- 7 New York itinerary for 5 or 6 days
- 8 San Diego with Kids
- 9 Getting around the Big Island
- 10 Where to go? Family looking for the perfect vacation spot.
- 11 best of yellowstone
- 12 San Francisco - mid October
- 13 Lake Tahoe to Yosemite: advice needed
- 14 Washington DC and NYC - What to book ahead of time?
- 15 4th thread on East Coast trip.
- 16 New York Yankee Station
- 17 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 18 Sonoma and Napa Wine Country - How bad is it after the quake?
- 19 NYC Neighbourhoods
- 20 Vegas hotels for families
- 21 Lake Rabun Hotel
- 22 what to do in the St. Louis area Oct.12 thru Oct19
- 23 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip...Itinerary Comments?
- 24 Atlanta to Denver Straight through
- 25 DC, New York, Maine in 11 days with kids?