We are visiting Louisville, Kentucky, in July. I'm planning on (but haven't finalized) flying into Lexington, visiting and staying overnight in the Shaker Village, touring Maker's Mark and Woodford distilleries the next day with a stop Bardstown for dinner, then heading for Louisville to stay for four nights. I was going to try to fit in a minor league baseball game and a visit to the Speed Museum. I thought we'd fly out of Louisville. I would appreciate any suggestions since I've never visited Kentucky before. Thanks!
Louisville, Kentucky trip suggestions
- 1 Jackie’s Land and Sea Tours
- 2 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!
- 3 State cracking down on vacation rentals?
- 4 Santa Fe Home Exchange - Three Wks, from start to finish
- 5 Newport, RI Questions
- 6 Advice for 2 night intro trip to Moab in early June (1-3)
- 7 Question about Northeast Wisconsin along the lake
- 8 Rafting Snake River early June?
- 9 Staying at the Andaz in West Hollywood with kids.
- 10 Restaurant Recommendations in Salt Lake City Area
- 11 Cedar Point Wait Times
- 12 Nashville Hot Fried Chicken
- 13 Using public transit in San Diego
- 14 Rafting trip on the Snake River (Tetons/Jackson Hole)
- 15 Seward to Anchorage
- 16 Little Rock, Arkansas, Clinton Library
- 17 Iteneray help: Santa Fe-Taos-Durango-Colorado Springs
- 18 Ackislander or others- restaurants in Nantucket in 2013
- 19 Air Bnb Declared Illegal in NYC
- 20 San Francisco,Monterey, Yosemite etc.!
- 21 Boat hotel vacation for a few days in Midwest
- 22 Car trip from Seattle
- 23 New Orleans - Alligator Cheesecake???
- 24 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 25 Kodachrome Basin State Park in Utah