We are visiting Louisville, Kentucky, in July. I'm planning on (but haven't finalized) flying into Lexington, visiting and staying overnight in the Shaker Village, touring Maker's Mark and Woodford distilleries the next day with a stop Bardstown for dinner, then heading for Louisville to stay for four nights. I was going to try to fit in a minor league baseball game and a visit to the Speed Museum. I thought we'd fly out of Louisville. I would appreciate any suggestions since I've never visited Kentucky before. Thanks!
Louisville, Kentucky trip suggestions
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Advice on Roadtrip
- 2 Friendship, fiddling, and freezing in Boston
- 3 LA with 12-year old granddaughter
- 4 Specific Hotel & Activity Help Seattle - Sheraton or Switch?
- 5 Zion the narrows
- 6 Seattle Transportation??
- 7 Car Rental - NYC help me figure out logistics
- 8 Cabin in Asheville area
- 9 New England Family Trip - August
- 10 Tahoe - Yosemite Spring Hiking Trip Advice
- 11 Anyone familiar with America Car Rental?
- 12 Twenty Nine Palms to Dana Point, CA
- 13 Cell phone service in Moab
- 14 San Juan Islands... cruise question
- 15 16 Days in Utah and Colorado with Our 2 Young Boys!
- 16 2 weeks in California++ in April - Need suggestions on itinerary
- 17 Glacier, Yellowstone, Teton Road Trip
- 18 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 19 Drive from San Francisco to Seattle
- 20 Lake Las Vegas Hotels Properties: Any favorites?
- 21 Mendocino - Sonoma
- 22 New Orleans - good side trip in a car?
- 23 Girls Weekend Trip to Sarasota/Tampa Florida Area
- 24 Another Trip to DC for baseball!
- 25 Old Town Alexandria Restaurants?