We are visiting Louisville, Kentucky, in July. I'm planning on (but haven't finalized) flying into Lexington, visiting and staying overnight in the Shaker Village, touring Maker's Mark and Woodford distilleries the next day with a stop Bardstown for dinner, then heading for Louisville to stay for four nights. I was going to try to fit in a minor league baseball game and a visit to the Speed Museum. I thought we'd fly out of Louisville. I would appreciate any suggestions since I've never visited Kentucky before. Thanks!
Louisville, Kentucky trip suggestions
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 5 days and 4 nights outside of San Francisco
- 2 LA via Death Valley, Grand Canyon to Vegas
- 3 NEW YORK CITY!!!
- 4 Alaska trip -Labor Day weekend
- 5 NYC Clubs for live music
- 6 Heading to Maine in September - Where are the moose?
- 7 ONP-San Juan Islds or Victoria-Seattle - what's best itinerary for 8 days?
- 8 Seattle: Something Different?
- 9 Amtrak Train from California to Oregon or Washington
- 10 Poss. Itinerary for Aug. Portland to San Fran family vacay - TIPS PLEASE
- 11 Suggestions for road trip with children from Birmingham, AL to Grand Canyon
- 12 LA, San Diego and San Francisco in 8 days -- can/should we try?
- 13 ONP help
- 14 Bienville Hotel or Le Marais in New Orleans French Quarter
- 15 California road trip
- 16 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 17 Bar Harbor Maine to Boston
- 18 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 19 Mountain hiking in the US for kids - Fall/Spring . . .
- 20 Berkshires in late October
- 21 Vail or Aspen in summertime?
- 22 Half Moon Bay, CA - stay there or go to Napa Valley?
- 23 Relocating Tips - Mild Weather, Good Schools, Low Cost of Living
- 24 A tour of an Amish Community near Midland MI
- 25 No accomodation in Hana...should we forget about it?