We are visiting Louisville, Kentucky, in July. I'm planning on (but haven't finalized) flying into Lexington, visiting and staying overnight in the Shaker Village, touring Maker's Mark and Woodford distilleries the next day with a stop Bardstown for dinner, then heading for Louisville to stay for four nights. I was going to try to fit in a minor league baseball game and a visit to the Speed Museum. I thought we'd fly out of Louisville. I would appreciate any suggestions since I've never visited Kentucky before. Thanks!
Louisville, Kentucky trip suggestions
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 6 Days in NYC and then to Orlando - Best way to fly?
- 2 Dec / Jan in the USA- advice
- 3 New Orleans Weekend
- 4 5 star Hotels in Virginia
- 5 Sights and Restaurants in Brooklyn
- 6 Moving to New Jersey
- 7 I will be in Wash DC in October.
- 8 suggestions for mobile auto repair glass company in utah
- 9 advice for San jose to Napa limo
- 10 Las vegas and Grand canyon trip with parents ( 4 days)
- 11 East Coast Road Trip
- 12 West Coast Road Trip
- 13 Planning for Fall Foliage in NE, Oct 2015
- 14 Which Florida Key for one month stay with infant?
- 15 Need Minnesota leaf color reports
- 16 Glacier NP & Yellowstone NP 8 day trip Itinerary
- 17 Road Trip in January - New Orleans to Lexington
- 18 Car Needed in Austin?
- 19 Delaware - what do you recommend?
- 20 Provincetown: Parking in City Lots and Restaurant Recommendations
- 21 Relaxing Honeymoon Week
- 22 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 23 Albuquerque to Vegas drive and sights
- 24 Looking For Warm Vacation Spot for December in US With 16 Months Old
- 25 Maui itinerary