We are on our way to the Derby Festival this week in Louisville. We have planned for tours of bourban distillaries,the Ali museum, Churchill Downs and a few other odds and ends. We are eating at Proof on Main and Jeff Ruby's Steak House. We would love any other suggestions (must do's). We are staying at the Galt House and would like to stay in that area for food at night. Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Washington, DC to Boston
- 2 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 3 MACINAC ISLAND, MI TO CHICAGO, IL
- 4 West coast and East coast trip for 18 days
- 5 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 6 rain in Kauai
- 7 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 8 San Diego Trip Report
- 9 Drive from Lake Winnipesaukee to Portland, ME.
- 10 Meredith or Wolfeboro
- 11 Baggage on United and Delta Flights
- 12 Colorado Trip in Late May 2014
- 13 MACINAC ISLAND, MICHIGAN
- 14 WISCONSIN
- 15 MICHIGAN - UPPER PENINSULA
- 16 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 17 Lunch with little girls UWS?
- 18 Yellowstone and Grand Tetons Sept - Itinerary/Lodging Decisions
- 19 Driving into Manhattan route?
- 20 A few hours in Salt Lake City
- 21 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 22 Phoenix restaurants
- 23 Favorite Flightseeing from Anchorage in June?
- 24 Where to Go for Labor Day Weekend??
- 25 Road trip to include Boston and Concord: where to stay?