I am looking for the best swamp and plantation tours. I have seen Annie Miller's Son Swamp Tour and a Cajun Man's Swamp Tour. Also heard about a stay at Nottaway but would like to travel out toward Huoma or Baton Rouge and want to know of there are better one's in that direction. Is it worth the trip to Avery Island from NOLA or Huoma.
Louisiana Specific site recommendations.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 best of yellowstone
- 2 Where to go? Family looking for the perfect vacation spot.
- 3 San Francisco - mid October
- 4 Lake Tahoe to Yosemite: advice needed
- 5 Getting around the Big Island
- 6 Where to go to hear good Hawaiian Music in Kauai?
- 7 Washington DC and NYC - What to book ahead of time?
- 8 4th thread on East Coast trip.
- 9 New York Yankee Station
- 10 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 11 Sonoma and Napa Wine Country - How bad is it after the quake?
- 12 NYC Neighbourhoods
- 13 Vegas hotels for families
- 14 Lake Rabun Hotel
- 15 what to do in the St. Louis area Oct.12 thru Oct19
- 16 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip...Itinerary Comments?
- 17 Atlanta to Denver Straight through
- 18 DC, New York, Maine in 11 days with kids?
- 19 Car needed in New Orleans?
- 20 Please advise: Mobile Natchez Nola or Mobile Nola Natchez Nola?
- 21 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 22 New York itinerary for 5 or 6 days
- 23 Thanksgiving in St. Louis
- 24 Morgan Library. Been there? Places to eat nearby?
- 25 Best place to eat in Portland (Oregon) Airport?