I am planning a trip to NYC the last week in July for about 5 days. I usually research my destination and have an itinerary planned but it is just too big. I can't decide where to stay. I can manage the subway but would still like to be in a good area. There is just too much info out there. I certainly want to see the 6 sites included on the NYCPass but I just can't get a plan. I think I need a hotel first. Any recommended areas to stay?? I'm hoping to find a hotel for around $200. I know they are higher but Priceline usually works pretty good for me. Any suggestions for areas to stay would be great. Also an itinerary would be great. Thanks
Lots of questions about New York City trip
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Colorado trip
- 2 Nets vs Bulls (All Access) Middle Sideline Tickets for Listing
- 3 Cape cod and Acadia
- 4 Mukilteo to Whidbey Is. via Deception Pass & a ferry return??
- 5 SC/GA/FL Coastal City Questions & Insect Issues
- 6 Sedona - ladies trips- suggestions on where to stay and time of year?
- 7 Florida - Bradenton or Fort Lauderdale
- 8 Acoma vs. Taos Pueblos
- 9 Washington and oregon help with itinerary
- 10 DC - WW2 flyover
- 11 Scottsdale, Sedona, Grand Canyon
- 12 Cumberland Island and Surrounding Area
- 13 Have you ever heard of a place called Page, Arz?
- 14 Minneapolis hotel - special occasion
- 15 Please help with four days in Boston-Cambridge-Salem
- 16 First visit in New Mexico
- 17 Business trip SFO - LAX and Standard Hotel
- 18 Zion Shuttle Bus Info
- 19 Maine in latter half of September
- 20 Grand Marais?
- 21 D.C. restaurants for families.
- 22 roast beef dinner in Manhattan
- 23 10 day Northern California Itinerary
- 24 Where is the best shrimp on Oahu
- 25 Seattle to LA (or not).