I am planning a trip to NYC the last week in July for about 5 days. I usually research my destination and have an itinerary planned but it is just too big. I can't decide where to stay. I can manage the subway but would still like to be in a good area. There is just too much info out there. I certainly want to see the 6 sites included on the NYCPass but I just can't get a plan. I think I need a hotel first. Any recommended areas to stay?? I'm hoping to find a hotel for around $200. I know they are higher but Priceline usually works pretty good for me. Any suggestions for areas to stay would be great. Also an itinerary would be great. Thanks
Lots of questions about New York City trip
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Cleveland Park or the West end for DC family spring break
- 2 Hoover Dam to Grand Canyon/Valley of Fire/Zion in May 2015
- 3 The Tides in Laguna Beach
- 4 Business in San diego and then a weeks vacation?
- 5 Relatively Inexpensive NYC Hotel?
- 6 Cross Country RV Trip
- 7 Ackislander
- 8 How to get there from here..routing advice, North Rim to Moab
- 9 Can you help my girlfriend and me with our itinerary?
- 10 Accommodation in Los Angeles
- 11 Need help with San Juan Islands lodging
- 12 Las Vegas to San Francisco - Kings Canyon or Sequoia National Park?
- 13 Less than a day in Seattle area
- 14 Flying New Orleans-Burlington Vt, which airline? Where should I connect?
- 15 New England September
- 16 1st time DC-NYC for family of 5 - Need itinerary advice
- 17 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 18 California
- 19 Trip to Memphis and Nashville
- 20 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 21 which river tour out of Haines, Alaska?
- 22 San Francisco hotel in Fisherman's Wharf or Union Square
- 23 Petrified national forest, AZ
- 24 Miami Marlins
- 25 Florida or caribbean