Hi, I am traveling to Ontario, CA for a Friday afternoon business meeting...I do not want to battle to LA on a Friday evening so I was thinking me and my husband could stay somewhere interesting heading in that direction as we plan to stay in Santa Monica Saturday night. Any ideas on where to stay Friday night? Also, any suggestions on Santa Monica would also be appreciated. Thanks, Annette
Los Angeles/Ontario, CA and surrounding citites
- 1 Trying To Find a Place
- 2 Logan Express
- 3 New York, New York...my kind of town
- 4 Another apartment rental scam in NYC
- 5 Yet another question about which DC Metro pass to purchase
- 6 Search (for) Hotel suite using iPhone or laptop app?
- 7 Looking for inexpensive lodging near Dulles Airport
- 8 Cast Party at Birdland Monday nights
- 9 Hiking Questions --Many Glacier
- 10 One day in NYC
- 11 Chicago Architectural Tours
- 12 Columbus food !
- 13 Wildfire near Yosemite
- 14 Best ice cream in Charleston
- 15 hotel in carmel or monterey
- 16 Late night transportation PDX to downtown Portland?
- 17 A trip to east coast vs a trip to Hawaii
- 18 I-5 bridge over Skagit River collapses, cars with people in water |
- 19 TIMESHARE uour opinion on buying timeshare
- 20 San Francisco - Exploratorium
- 21 Driving trip from Toronto to San Antonio
- 22 Las vegas hotels--can't make up my mind, help!
- 23 National Parks?
- 24 Marcola?
- 25 Cape Cod, Nuntucket or Martha's Vineyard