Hi, I am traveling to Ontario, CA for a Friday afternoon business meeting...I do not want to battle to LA on a Friday evening so I was thinking me and my husband could stay somewhere interesting heading in that direction as we plan to stay in Santa Monica Saturday night. Any ideas on where to stay Friday night? Also, any suggestions on Santa Monica would also be appreciated. Thanks, Annette
Los Angeles/Ontario, CA and surrounding citites
- 1 Retiring in Colorado
- 2 WHERE TO STAY FOR PROPOSAL WEEKEND IN FREDRICKSBURG
- 3 Air Bnb Declared Illegal in NYC
- 4 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 5 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 6 East coast tour - Part2: Phily, Washington, Niagara Falls
- 7 Newport, RI Questions
- 8 Question about Northeast Wisconsin along the lake
- 9 East coast tour - Part3: Florida
- 10 Savannah restaurants
- 11 Northern Idaho - Western Montana Drive
- 12 State cracking down on vacation rentals?
- 13 Need a bit of help planning a 3 week trip to the US
- 14 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 15 Washington DC - Philadelphia - New York extravaganza
- 16 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!
- 17 Denver 1 day in denver
- 18 Boston and surrounding area
- 19 First-time to NYC Trip Report as promised!
- 20 Santa Fe at the end of May?
- 21 Yellowstone Hiking Suggestions for a 7 1/2 Year Old
- 22 Hawaii- Can't decide which islands to include
- 23 Honeymoon to Kauai and Maui from the East Coast
- 24 Middlebury vt quickie
- 25 1st time to Kauai! Will not be the last!