My 16 y/o daughter and a friend will have a free day in LA while I'm working. I'd like to send them on a tour, but need some suggestions. We will be staying at the SLS Beverly Hills and looking to fill 4 or 5 hrs...any thoughts?? I was thinking a tour of stars homes, or movie locations or a shopping tour, or something that brings to the beach or even something totoally off the beaten track. Just want it to reputable as they are on their own and I'm still a nervous mother. Really hoping you guys can best direct me. Thanks in advance
Los Angeles Tour
View all United States activity »
- 1 California Tour Groups?
- 2 Heard Les Miz is Returning - Production Any Good
- 3 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 4 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 5 Viginia Jan 18-21st
- 6 Broadway Banter: The Fall, 2013 edition
- 7 Apartment For Rent in Philadelphia
- 8 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 9 Warm and don't Drive
- 10 Philadelphia or Chicago
- 11 Paul Rabe - A West Chester Question
- 12 DETROIT'S BEAUTIFUL SIDE
- 13 Ohare Clearing Customs from VIE Sat May 24 @ 1:30pm for 3:10pm flight
- 14 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 15 Taking a Road trip Memphis through to Smokey Mtns.
- 16 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 17 Savanah Sojourn
- 18 What is the United Lounge like at LAX?
- 19 Our first trip to the USA: What a holiday it has been!
- 20 Easter Holiday on Kauai with 10 year old daughter
- 21 Old Fall River Road closed in Rocky Mountain National Park through 2014
- 22 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 23 PRIDE OF AMERICA
- 24 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 25 Help Requested for Winter Cross-Country Driving Move