My 16 y/o daughter and a friend will have a free day in LA while I'm working. I'd like to send them on a tour, but need some suggestions. We will be staying at the SLS Beverly Hills and looking to fill 4 or 5 hrs...any thoughts?? I was thinking a tour of stars homes, or movie locations or a shopping tour, or something that brings to the beach or even something totoally off the beaten track. Just want it to reputable as they are on their own and I'm still a nervous mother. Really hoping you guys can best direct me. Thanks in advance
Los Angeles Tour
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hotel in Newton outside Boston - need transportation and related advice
- 2 Saturday arrival Seattle airport to Lake Crescent
- 3 Is the New York subway safe?
- 4 Skiing New Mexico
- 5 Hotel near the Miami airport
- 6 Girls Weekend Trip to Sarasota/Tampa Florida Area
- 7 Where to from Tampa?
- 8 Looking for a travel loop in Arizona (Las Vegas to Tucson & back)
- 9 Special Occasion/Fancy Dress shops in South Florida
- 10 Grand Canyon , Zion and Bryce Itinerary suggestions
- 11 Three nights in Chicago -- a report
- 12 USA and Canada in 2 months
- 13 kuai and maui top 10 to see list
- 14 DC in Dec-Restaurant ideas near Hilton Mark Alexandria
- 15 I am turning 60 and boy do I need help with my trip!
- 16 Richmond to Oklahoma City Slowly: what not to miss?
- 17 Take the T or cab from Logan
- 18 Elephant Man Preview on Broadway with Bradley Cooper
- 19 One less trip on the Bucket List - Visit to New York City
- 20 Chicago Questions
- 21 Best way to see South & Central Florida in a week.
- 22 Recommendations for things to do near San Diego Marriott Marquis & Marina
- 23 Accommodations in Floriday keys
- 24 Chicago eateries downtown
- 25 Lake Rabun Hotel