Will be driving (with my wife & two small kids) from Malibu to Santa Fe in a couple of weeks. What's the best route to go in terms of things to do along the way? I've driven from SFE to San Diego before (spending a night in Phoenix). Any suggestions?
Los Angeles to Santa Fe, NM: Take I-40 or I-10?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 John Denver - Rocky Mountain High
- 2 Acadia Carriage Rides--Which One To Do?
- 3 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 4 Why are hotels in San Francisco sooooo expensive 10/11-10/14/14
- 5 Road trip itinerary
- 6 Marco Island, Florida-- Itinerary and Restaurant Suggestions?
- 7 San Francisco - mid October
- 8 Denver to Vegas, stops at Bryce/Zion/?
- 9 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip...Itinerary Comments?
- 10 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 11 Sonoma and Napa Wine Country - How bad is it after the quake?
- 12 Bob Denver... Where are you?
- 13 Vegas hotels for families
- 14 Need help for our 5 night vacation in DENVER
- 15 Mystery of Death Valley's 'Sailing Stones' Solved | Moving Rocks
- 16 Beware of Denver Crown Limo!
- 17 3 weeks in Florida-Sarasota and Everglades recommendations needed
- 18 denver to badlands
- 19 Vegas to Grand Canyon, Bryce and/or Zion Dilemmma!
- 20 10 days in Big Island and Kauai
- 21 4th thread on East Coast trip.
- 22 Argentinians in NYC!!
- 23 Men's Open Final 30th Annual Quiksilver-Big Island Toyota Big Island Pro-Am
- 24 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 25 Los Abrigados Sedona Arizona