Will be driving (with my wife & two small kids) from Malibu to Santa Fe in a couple of weeks. What's the best route to go in terms of things to do along the way? I've driven from SFE to San Diego before (spending a night in Phoenix). Any suggestions?
Los Angeles to Santa Fe, NM: Take I-40 or I-10?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Looking for Classic/ vintage cars points of interest
- 2 Accommodation : Jan 2016 LA Los Vegas
- 3 2 weeks in California++ in April - Need suggestions on itinerary
- 4 Where to eat in & around San Diego
- 5 Tahoe - Yosemite Spring Hiking Trip Advice
- 6 Zion the narrows
- 7 Paso Robles Here We Come...!
- 8 Boston for Easter -- mainly dining questions.
- 9 Phoenix, Grand Canyon & Sedona with kids
- 10 Denver, Colorado to Grand Canyon, Arizona Summer Trip
- 11 Advice on Roadtrip
- 12 Best way to get discounts on hotel rooms? Priceline?
- 13 Lake Las Vegas Hotels Properties: Any favorites?
- 14 Considering moving from Boston to North Carolina
- 15 cincinnati with kids
- 16 Where to stay and what to do in New York!?
- 17 Friendship, fiddling, and freezing in Boston
- 18 Sedona & Grand Canyon - 1 week trip from Phoenix
- 19 Old Town Alexandria Restaurants?
- 20 LA with 12-year old granddaughter
- 21 Drive from San Francisco to Seattle
- 22 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 23 Mendocino - Sonoma
- 24 Best car to rent for driving around Oahu and Maui
- 25 Santa Barbara Trip Report